Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Scope

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

http://www.tacticalscope.co.uk/nikko-stirling-mountmaster-135-c.asp

Id buy from here instead of ebay..Bought my nikko from here and they're postage withing a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Its also Illuminated mil dots,Postage is around the same but i have to pay vat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

1shot16 wrote: »
    Its also Illuminated mil dots,Postage is around the same but i have to pay vat

You only pat VAT when buying outside the EU which you wouldnt be doing if you buy from the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Okay thanks will get from there if i get that scope,Open to any other recommendations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭wildcatares22

Lakeland shooting have Nikko Stirling, Hawke and Konus, they'd all be in the same price range, or stretch the budget a bit further and treat yourself to a nice wee Nikon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Yeah, as wc22 suggests, take a look around some of the local suppliers before you go buying online - they'll likely have something to suit the budget.

Advertisement