Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hd- Gta- Ps3- Remake??

Options
  • 20-06-2012 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Sorry- about- the- annoying- keyboard- again.- im- just-wondering- ince- they- are- suposedly- making- a- remake<- why- isnt- san- andreas- there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I haven't heard a single thing about them remaking the games in HD....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,279 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

buy-a-new-fecking-keyboard-!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

its- a- laptop- actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

yeah- they- are- making- gta- III- and- Vice- city-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

is it your spacebar that's damaged?

Press alt, type 32 and release alt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Or use the software keyboard installed on all windows machines:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Not really caring about the keybard in queastion here. I'd rather know where this remake info came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

deathrider wrote: »
    Not really caring about the keybard in queastion here. I'd rather know where this remake info came from.

Latest I saw was that GTA3 and Vice City had been put forward to get up to date age classifications, which had led people to put two and two together.

That must have been close to a year ago now.

EDIT - beginning of 2012 apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

GTA3 was released for mobiles. Maybe that has something to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,526 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looks like GTA 3 and Vice City finally coming to PSN :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No HD remake, just 'PS2 Classic'

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/06/24/gta-iii-vice-city-rated-by-esrb-psn-release-incoming/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

A Jesus I'd love if they came out on xbox aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

San Andreas is available in it's native version on the 360. Still the best GTA game and still worth playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

San Andreas is available in it's native version on the 360. Still the best GTA game and still worth playing.

San Andreas wasn't even close to Vice City.

Hope this makes it to Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I personally think San Andreas was a better game than Vice City. I get why people would prefer the earlier one though. San Andreas was a ridiculously in depth game.

I don't find any of them to be overly playable today though. The graphics look terrible on big screen TVs and the controls are unforgiving. I played half of GTA3 over Christmas on a 14" portable TV when I was staying with my parents for a few days and the game looks much better in that environment.

Advertisement