Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess who's back on YouTube ...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm not giving that tool a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

He appears to have finally taken a razor to the bum fluff on his upper lip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Glad I never came across this chap and his ilk before now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Dades wrote: »
    I'm not giving that tool a hit.

I wish I'd read your post first. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

Might want to add a NSFW tag to your link, just because of the adds on the page

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭virmilitaris

token56 wrote: »
    Might want to add a NSFW tag to your link, just because of the adds on the page

This can't be real can it?

I watched a couple of his other videos and he makes really basic factual errors that are a simple matter to check up. I saw another guy who makes similar videos and they are a spoof. Edward current on utube.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Oh, it's real all right.

It's also kind of sad. VenomfangX got in legal trouble for falsely claiming copyright infringement on an atheist youtuber.

Who also happened to be a copyright lawyer (palmyface).

It is actually VERY worrying (for him) that this kid's back as his parents actually met up with some of the people he was creating trouble for and it turns out they consider him not quite right in the head and easily led, to the point where they consider him to be being used by the ministers in the church he attends.

Last time he was around his family pretty much stopped him from continuing (he appeared to be financially dependant on them too).

This video is long but it's an all around good introduction to his antics and to the youtube atheist/ religious debate (which is similar to here but can get much nastier as there's no PDN or Dades to calm things down or clean up).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Waking-Dreams

Great video that.

LOL @ get fired from his job at the video store for trying to give his homemade DVDs to customers.

It’s shocking that as a person coming from a privileged background, he passed himself off as a poor student who needed donations.

“Logically, I need $900 a month just to live… and preach the gospel.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Animavore

Thunderf00t is quick to lay the smack-down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Wait, back up a minute. If you put a video on YouTube asking for stuff (like a video camera) people actually send you stuff....

I'm converted, praise Jesus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Wicknight wrote: »
    Wait, back up a minute. If you put a video on YouTube asking for stuff (like a video camera) people actually send you stuff....

I'm converted, praise Jesus!
    Thunderf00t (mentioned in this thread/videos within enough) is one who went down this path. He asked people to donate to his channel because... I'll let him speak for himself.
    Honestly, I don't care if someone on youtube asks for money. I just will not be one who does so (Gives them money for clarification). There are lots of people who find the need to whine about it though.

Advertisement