Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living Social deal 11 oct 2013

Options
  • 12-11-2013 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, feel free to move.

I placed an order yesterday through Living Social however, when you go to redeem your order through website (see below) it states "coupon code invalid" thus not processing the offer. Have tried contacting them but no luck. Have emailed Living Social. Anyone else have this problem.

Thanks

http://www.emyub.com/index.php/whiskey-stones.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Apologies for bumping an old thread but I'm having an identical problem with a Living Social deal... anyone able to help or advise?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

From what I remember there was a problem with the voucher site accepting the code but not sure if it was Living Social or the site that sorted it. Email both of them, mine got sorted within a day or so. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Snowshower wrote: »
    From what I remember there was a problem with the voucher site accepting the code but not sure if it was Living Social or the site that sorted it. Email both of them, mine got sorted within a day or so. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I've emailed both already but haven't heard anything back... I did try ringing both today but I guess with it being Food Friday there's nobody in...

Advertisement