Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone deal on Samsung S3 Essential Accessory Gift Pack

• 05-08-2012 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭

39.99€....includes
    Samsung flip cover
    2 gel covers (very good quality with a textured finish for better grip)
    Battery Charger/Stand
    Original battery

samsung-galaxy-s3-essential-gift-pack-blue.jpg

35254.jpg

Salesperson told me these wont be selling at this price once the present stock is exhausted, Vodafone Wilton shopping center have 6 left

20€ cheaper than phonesonline.ie and around £44.95 in the UK

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

instore? looks good value. thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

In the store for sure, great deal considering what ur getting, id say individually they would total out close to 100 euro, looks to be top quality stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Will have a look tomorrow....is this all stores or just particular ones?

No idea, I heard Vodafone had the flip case on offer and went in for a look, chap behind the counter said this was a better deal and it seems to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

They are in stock in liffey valley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭cgc5483

they were in stock in dundrum yesterday

Typical....all Dubland stores...lol.

Will ring around local tomorrow....and see whats what, hopefully they will have them closer to home.

Got mine in Cork boi, should be reasonably easy to pick one up, must say the gel type cover is the dogs bol...x, really improves the grip, no idea what protection it offers though, didnt try the flip case yet

It is a slippery little fooker innit! Compared to the S2, never had a bother holding that but this is like a bar of soap in the shower man!

Anyone else get this deal, if so what do ye think overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭kenyard

guess ill take a trip to parkway tomorrow in limerick to check on this. looks awesome.
    spare battery alone which if both are charged would last the bones of a week i guess if taking it easy on juice and somewhere with worries of a charger.

whats the battery charger/stand? an actual charger for the phone which stands it up at the same time? would like a second charger and this type by bedside table would be awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

kenyard wrote: »
    guess ill take a trip to parkway tomorrow in limerick to check on this. looks awesome.
    spare battery alone which if both are charged would last the bones of a week i guess if taking it easy on juice and somewhere with worries of a charger.

whats the battery charger/stand? an actual charger for the phone which stands it up at the same time? would like a second charger and this type by bedside table would be awesome

No Vodafone in parkway AFAIK.

Its just a stand for the phone and charges the second battery, not the one in the phone, handy out, my battery lasts about 18 hours but running several widgets, some of which eats the battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭thomasj

bogman wrote: »
    Its just a stand for the phone and charges the second battery, not the one in the phone, handy out, my battery lasts about 18 hours but running several widgets, some of which eats the battery

Its a nice gadget allright!

Basically, its a phone stand for your galaxy s3. theres a good groove in the stand so your phone fits in well. There is also a back up holder (cover of the spare battery charger) that upon lifting up gives more support to the phone if raised.

Its also a spare battery charger! basically you slot the spare battery (included in the pack!) into the charge slot, attach the micro usb from the phone charger (sadly not included!) and it charges the spare battery! There is an led indicator at the side that tells you how Of the battery has been charged so far.

Pretty handy to have alright!

Gonna try find one tomorrow in DUBLAND......I will let y'all know if I get one and like it LURVE it.

Advertisement