Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi renewal

Options
  • 21-06-2015 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had there susi renewed yet ??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭ramonarosie

jjll wrote: »
    Has anyone had there susi renewed yet ??????

I renewed mine but won't get money till college confirms registration in September :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

I renewed mine but won't get money till college confirms registration in September :)

I meant a letter saying it was renewed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

You should log into your SUSI account to ensure you application says "Submitted".

If you are to be re-assessed, then it takes that same amount of time as a normal application, all going to plan.
    If you were selected for quick renewal and once you answered the qualifying questions that there has not been any changes since you originally applied or the previous years application, then generally you are automatically approved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

yep, Applied and recieved renewal letter within a few days. Just need the college to confirm when i return in September.

Good to have it sorted so early.

No renewal letter yet bit worrying taking long time

• Advertisement

No renewal letter yet bit worrying taking long time

Send them an email if you are concerned. They will respond eventually.

Sup08 wrote: »
    Send them an email if you are concerned. They will respond eventually.

Daughter being reassessed as she missed more than 20 days was response

Daughter being reassessed as she missed more than 20 days was response

Then a reassessment can be as long as a normal assessment. So you just have to sit and wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭ramonarosie

What would happen if you missed over 20 days of college? Surely they can't take the grant off you?? can they :/

What would happen if you missed over 20 days of college? Surely they can't take the grant off you?? can they :/

It is up to the college if you qualify for your maintenance grant based on your attendance. You should check with the college's policy.

If you have poor attendance for a particular month the college can stop your grant for that month but not for any month where the attendance has been an acceptable level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Daughter got an email saying that her grant was being renewed for 2015/2016

Advertisement