Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut off Dates for SUSA & BTEA

Options
  • 29-06-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭

I am wondering what are the cut off dates for applying for BTEA and SUSI grants?
    I haven't completed my online SUSI form yet and haven't applied for BTEA yet....sorry in advance for bringing up a topic discussed previously :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

ERG89 wrote: »
    I am wondering what are the cut off dates for applying for BTEA and SUSI grants?
    I haven't completed my online SUSI form yet and haven't applied for BTEA yet....sorry in advance for bringing up a topic discussed previously :o

SUSI
    The closing date for priority processing of RENEWAL applications is 12 June, 2015 and for NEW applications is 1 August, 2015.

BTEA
    You must apply for BTEA before starting an approved course. A late application will be accepted if there is a good reason for it being late and it is received by the relevant section in the Department within 30 days of the course starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Sup08 wrote: »
    SUSI
    The closing date for priority processing of RENEWAL applications is 12 June, 2015 and for NEW applications is 1 August, 2015.

BTEA
    You must apply for BTEA before starting an approved course. A late application will be accepted if there is a good reason for it being late and it is received by the relevant section in the Department within 30 days of the course starting.

Best get moving on both so. Thanks and I can't believe I misspelt SUSI -_-

Advertisement