Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bisexual lounges/bars Dublin

Options
  • 14-08-2014 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been asked 100 times. Any bisexual bars or lounges for couples male/female bars or lounges in Dublin someone can recommend? That attracts feminine preferably not too old of a crowd? Yes i know just go to Coppers at 2 am lol Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I don't know about anywhere being specifically bisexual, but The Front Lounge tends to have a good, mixed crowd.

I do know there are the likes of Facebook groups that organise events though.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

What exactly is a bisexual bar OP? or what exactly are you looking for? It's hard to tell from your post.

Are you a single bisexual looking for similar folks? or are you a male/female couple looking for a third for a threesome or something similar? I'm just a bit confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lukep13

What exactly is a bisexual bar OP? or what exactly are you looking for? It's hard to tell from your post.

Are you a single bisexual looking for similar folks? or are you a male/female couple looking for a third for a threesome or something similar? I'm just a bit confused.

Yea i just re-read my post. I got myself damn confused... We are a couple looking for a threesome (FEMALE)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

lukep13 wrote: »
    Yea i just re-read my post. I got myself damn confused... We are a couple looking for a threesome (FEMALE)

I'm still confused

Ae you a female couple looking for a 3rd female ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I'm still confused

Ae you a female couple looking for a 3rd female ?

I presume they meant a straight couple, seekinga female. Otherwise they'd just have asked for a gay bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Em most bisexuals I know like both genders at different times, not threesomes. Sounds like something that would more likely found online I don't think approaching someone in a bar is the way to go about it, although you never know. I wouldn't go assuming because someone is bisexual they're up for a threesome though. And believe me when I say lesbians, especially femme ones, are sick to teeth of lads asking them to join them or join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Sorry OP No personals allowed

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement