Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old G5's in O2 Experiance

Options
  • 23-12-2005 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Was in Dundrum shopping center yesterday.. O2 store there selling old g5 ( without remote and isight) for €1369?? sure they are trying to get rid of them.. i still think its good value , its the same spec as the new g5 except no isight and remote.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I don't think that's great value particularly, I wouldn't buy a model of a computer that had been superseded by an improved edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

I would't buy a USB cable from O2. Check out the Apple store online. I've bought loads of stuff from them. Never had a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Ernesto

sturgo wrote:
    I would't buy a USB cable from O2.
    what the fu*K are you talkin' about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Ernesto

Laguna wrote:
    I don't think that's great value particularly, I wouldn't buy a model of a computer that had been superseded by an improved edition.
    it is for som1 who doesnt need the new features and is on a budget

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

sturgo wrote:
    I would't buy a USB cable from O2. Check out the Apple store online. I've bought loads of stuff from them. Never had a problem.
    Funny that, they don't stock them (scratches head, thinks hard and then... the penny drops)

Laguna
    Not everybody need to keep up with the jones, in fact for most people doing so is just a waste of money.

Apart from the fact that I don't need a new machine, I think its a great deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Laguna wrote:

On this logic man, everyone would get either Towers or top end Powerbooks; that or you never buy a computer as you will forever wait to the upgrade! Certainly, there isn't sense paying money for something if the newer machine is as cheap, but for most people, the O2 deal is fine for lots of us. Besides, it's better than my less than a year old imac, not to mention cheaper.

Advertisement