Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HARDWAREVERSAND!!!

• 24-08-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Finally I put in my payment for my beautiful PC via HWVS.. I ordered it and some of the pieces will be in stock on the 26/08/14. Will they notify me when they are posting it?

It says the already received my payment and my order.

Any one know the next process?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

pepper180 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Finally I put in my payment for my beautiful PC via HWVS.. I ordered it and some of the pieces will be in stock on the 26/08/14. Will they notify me when they are posting it?

It says the already received my payment and my order.

Any one know the next process?

Did you ask for it all to be shipped together?

If not they'll send out the in stock pieces today and the rest when they come in.

P.s Dont rely on their estimated in stock date, these are usually estimates.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Vicxas wrote: »
    Did you ask for it all to be shipped together?

If not they'll send out the in stock pieces today and the rest when they come in.

P.s Dont rely on their estimated in stock date, these are usually estimates.

Thanks for your reply! :) I asked for it to be assembled . That make much difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭jamesk014

That's weird just put in my own order and payment in myself ha and it went through today. Everything was in stock and it's at the stage of "due to my payment being received my order is now cleared for delivery" just have one question anybody have experience of shipping times how long I should be prepared to wait from when it is actually out for delivery to getting to me ? I'm based in Wexford.
    Thanks in advance.

jamesk014 wrote: »
    That's weird just put in my own order and payment in myself ha and it went through today. Everything was in stock and it's at the stage of "due to my payment being received my order is now cleared for delivery".

Yeh mine says "Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.", I've paid my money through paypal by them, and they received it I gather.. But what next? Which I could read German..

Anybody know how long it takes for HWVSand to reply to an email?

Thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Not being dense here but alot of people use PayPal but i read on there site that the major credit cards are excepted? Visa would be preferred method of payment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Anybody know how long it takes for HWVSand to reply to an email?

Thanks!!

Quite a long time , if it's urgent i'd Call them.

It will ship as soon as all the parts are in stock , you'll get a notification and tracking number so don't worry. Be patient dude

papu wrote: »
    Quite a long time , if it's urgent i'd Call them.

It will ship as soon as all the parts are in stock , you'll get a notification and tracking number so don't worry. Be patient dude

Thanks so much for getting back to me!

Yeah Im just in panic mode! It's just with €800 going out of my account and nobody contacting me since they got the payment, just makes me feel tense..

any idea of how long it takes for delievery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Thanks so much for getting back to me!

Yeah Im just in panic mode! It's just with €800 going out of my account and nobody contacting me since they got the payment, just makes me feel tense..

any idea of how long it takes for delievery?

Its a German company. They'll be efficient and once shipped, delivery should only be 2-3 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I asked for it to be assembled .

Most users self build so normal estimates wouldnt be any good anyways.

If there are any parts missing they wont start the assembly I suspect, so once all are in stock it should be on the truck within 48hrs. Then another 3 days ish to get to you.

• Advertisement

Guys..

Thank you to all for your help! It has been shipped!! It's on its way to my location!

I contacted them by phone and they were VERY VERY helpful!
    The reason they didn't process the order was because my tower was out of stock. They quickly suggested an alternative and shipped it the next day.

Great service!

Thanks again folks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭amorgan

sorry to piggyback on this thread, but i've just had my payment with them confirmed this morning, all parts were marked as 'in stock ready' when i ordered, about how long til they ship/deliver from experience? dying to get started building! thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

amorgan wrote: »
    sorry to piggyback on this thread, but i've just had my payment with them confirmed this morning, all parts were marked as 'in stock ready' when i ordered, about how long til they ship/deliver from experience? dying to get started building! thanks!

maybe 2 days to ship? then between 7-10 days to deliver?

that's so far away! gonna be a long two weeks. thanks

just got a mail from them a second ago, the order has just shipped and can be tracked on the UPS site! that's very impressive considering the bank transfer only cleared with them at 3:10 this afternoon. talk about german efficiency!

just got a mail from them a second ago, the order has just shipped and can be tracked on the UPS site! that's very impressive considering the bank transfer only cleared with them at 3:10 this afternoon. talk about german efficiency!

Yep mine was the same! Got the tracking number yesterday and now it is in England today! :)

Yep mine was the same! Got the tracking number yesterday and now it is in England today! :)

have you had it moved since? tracking mine FAR too closely. moved from barking to tamworth this afternoon, no movement since :( had hoped it would be tomorrow, probably be friday now.

have you had it moved since? tracking mine FAR too closely. moved from barking to tamworth this afternoon, no movement since :( had hoped it would be tomorrow, probably be friday now.

Just got it this morning! Working perfectly and everything was perfect and nicely packed and delivered! :)

Just got it this morning! Working perfectly and everything was perfect and nicely packed and delivered! :)

congrats! very jealous. mine arrived in dublin at 4:30 this morning, at this stage of the day, i reckon it'll be monday. enjoy!

Advertisement