Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kind Advice on buying a new laptop for 300 - 400 EURO

• 09-06-2014 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi , I am looking to buy a laptop and would like some expert advice(not *always available in store)

What i need the laptop for

*farm control and stocking (so ,simple apps/programme compatibility)..
    *internet browsing (speed would be nice)
    *Web design(easy of use ,ie;touch pad/possibility of touch screen,scrolling)
    *compact*(screen 10 - 14 ")
    user friendly

Things i'm not fussy about..gaming/movies/huge hard drive/colours and frills

Things i am fussy about...Reliability/proven/no tech issues with parts/simplicity

I have looked at these 2 and would like a fair judgement based on the specs i have said;

doubleyou.harveynorman.ie/computing/laptops/medion-10.1-laptop-e1317t.html

doubleyou.pcworld.ie/Product/advent-tacto-116-touchscreen-laptop-purple/316934/104.12

Thanking in advance as will most lightly buy on a sound advise..
    Tom:)

Advertisement