Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Recommendations

Options
  • 02-06-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hey I hope im asking this in the right place. Im just looking for some laptop recommendations. Basically all it will be used for is web browsing, a bit if coding and i would like it to be powerful enough to play Skyrim with mods.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ichabod Chrane

I would say that my laptop would more than adequately do. It is a Toshiba Satellite S-70 A series, 1 Tb HDD, 8gig RAM (DDR3) Intel Core i5 CPU, Intel HD Graphics, Nvidia Geforce gaming graphics that can handle most if not all games. I am far too ancient, my gaming day`s are over so the Geforce is wasted on me. I upgraded to Windows 8.1 which is a BIG improvement on Windows 8. There are pre-installed games, which I uninstalled! Wild Tangent is the name of the games, I think that there are 13 games in all. I hope this helps, it is fairly pricey but it is a very good laptop.

Advertisement