Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOLEN MACBOOK PRO - REWARD

Options
  • 19-05-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My pristine Macbook was stolen on Friday 16th May from Cornucopia restaurant in Wicklow St, Dublin. It is a silver 13" laptop. It is password protected so is useless to anyone else. I have a lot of work on this laptop that I need to get back. Please contact me if you come across it. The photos below are stills from the security camera of the restaurant, the thief can be clearly seen. Reward offered, must have the correct serial number.

(I can't put in the www. infront of the link as i'm a new user)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Erm, I don't think you can just put up pictures of a person and tell the world they're a thief.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lgallagher

i don't see why not. She is a thief, there is crystal clear CCTV footage of her stealing the bag, the photos on the ad are stills from that footage. I would like people to know what she looks like in case the have the misfortune to buy stolen goods off her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

We don't know she's a thief, it's just a picture. I can post a picture of anybody and call them a thief.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lgallagher

I saw the CCTV footage in which she very clearly steals it. I only have stills from this footage,the restaurant and the Guards have the actual footage. I didn't post the photos where she is actually bending down and grabbing the bag as she is completely indistinguishable. Trust me, I'm not just posting photos of some random girl for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭Deub

Why the link from advert was removed?

Do you have the spec of the MacBook?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rotun

Deub wrote: »
    Why the link from advert was removed?

Do you have the spec of the MacBook?

I deleted it as it was an 11" for sale, she's missing a 13"

Advertisement