Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physics/medium/fortune teller in cork

Options
  • 25-11-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello
    Just wondering can anyone recommend any good physic / medium / fortune teller in cork and also if ye do could ye post phone numbers. not looking for smart answer's. If u cant answer my question with a proper answer dnt bother answering.Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I have Helen Barret the White Witch in cobh,number if you like. Well that's it she is still using it, I haven't gone to her myself as she doesn't ans the phone to me but have heard mixed things from people who have gone..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

I knew you'd post here. Please send my fee immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Apt8

marz87 wrote: »
    not looking for smart answer's.
    Clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Its Psychic's not Physics. Physics is the study of something different (i.e real).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cookiesmonster

hi i recently went to a well known medium/fortune teller in cork and she told me my dad was going to die soon. im so worried and upset over this , i was just wondering did anyone else ever get told someone close to them was going to die and did it come true or not???

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

hi i recently went to a well known medium/fortune teller in cork and she told me my dad was going to die soon. im so worried and upset over this , i was just wondering did anyone else ever get told someone close to them was going to die and did it come true or not???

Psychics are by nature scammers and liars, though some of them may have mental issues and actually believe what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Save your money and don't waste your time on such rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Hi marz87, if you do believe in psychics then just do a quick Google search on some of the psychic-busting that's been done by many people (i.e. Jame Randi) and see the tricks that psychics use to deceive people that they have some 'ability'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mak252eVB5o, about 5mins in.
    This is a good party trick when the power-band discussion comes up.

If you still believe in it all, then Sky Channel 886 is for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

i'll lie to ya for free OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

marz87 wrote: »
    Hello
    Just wondering can anyone recommend any good physic / medium / fortune teller in cork and also if ye do could ye post phone numbers. not looking for smart answer's. If u cant answer my question with a proper answer dnt bother answering.Thanks a million

You may be better off checking the Psychics and Mediums forum, there are a couple in Cobh mentioned, might be others in Cork if you do a search.

(Weird how others are so quick to offer their opinion of the topic without being asked - in fact they were explicitly asked not to. I think I'll pop over to the football forum and tell them they're all idiots, talking about 22 grown men chasing a bag of air around a field, as if it's sane behaviour. etc..etc...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭chuckyarelaw

I can see a woman, dressed in black. She says she's a psychic.

Send me €50 and I'll PM you her number.

who_me wrote: »
    Weird how others are so quick to offer their opinion of the topic without being asked - in fact they were explicitly asked not to. I think I'll pop over to the football forum and tell them they're all idiots, talking about 22 grown men chasing a bag of air around a field, as if it's sane behaviour. etc..etc...
    People may like/dislike football, but there is no doubting that it's real.

If you have a problem with people posting replies, even ones you may dislike, then the Internet is going to disappoint you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

You may be better off checking the Psychics and Mediums forum, there are a couple in Cobh mentioned, might be others in Cork if you do a search.

(Weird how others are so quick to offer their opinion of the topic without being asked - in fact they were explicitly asked not to. I think I'll pop over to the football forum and tell them they're all idiots, talking about 22 grown men chasing a bag of air around a field, as if it's sane behaviour. etc..etc...)

Ah come on... you can do better than that.

Ah don't be so nasty people let people believe what they want OP didn't ask if ye belived they asked for info.. haha and football is so boring yawnnnn..

Would ye really believe grown men (who are just the tits) go running around chasing a ball in shorts like, so they can waltz around thinking they are the best thing since slice pan, because they managed to steal a ball from another man (who is much much weaker than he).. And now he is god!! That's how it goes isn't it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Milly33 wrote: »
    Ah don't be so nasty people let people believe what they want OP didn't ask if ye belived they asked for info.. haha and football is so boring yawnnnn..

Would ye really believe grown men (who are just the tits) go running around chasing a ball in shorts like, so they can waltz around thinking they are the best thing since slice pan, because they managed to steal a ball from another man (who is much much weaker than he).. And now he is god!! That's how it goes isn't it haha

I don't even know where to start with this...football being boring is beside the fact. As someone has pointed out - it exists and is real!

If people came in asking for info on leprechauns what would you say? People can believe what they want but they can't expect others to blithely ignore the fact that mediums are proven to be fabricating everything.

I think it's far from being nasty to try to assure someone who has been told a particularly mean piece of information about a loved one that the "psychic" was just making it up.

Well it is really.. The op asked "Just wondering can anyone recommend any good physic / medium / fortune teller in cork and also if ye do could ye post phone numbers. not looking for smart answer's. If u cant answer my question with a proper answer dnt bother answering.Thanks a million " Cough cough even put in no smart answers.

So by right all those comments saying blah blah tis all malarkey is exactly what the OP did not want!!
    In that right then whoever had a smart remark was not answering the OP's question they were making their own judgements on what they think about the issue... Again which wasn't asked for..

If people came in looking for info about leprechauns I would tell them about them and say look up some of Eddie Linehans stories they are great or something along the lines of what was asked for. If they said what do you think about football id say tis ****e and boring because that is what I think and it is answering the question..

its a good day

Milly33 wrote: »
    Well ....
    The OP is entitled to pose their question, and people are entitled to answer as they choose.
    You go off on a rant about football, and complain about peoples replies to the OP's question. Pot-Kettle-Black.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

The OP is entitled to pose their question, and people are entitled to answer as they choose.
    You go off on a rant about football, and complain about peoples replies to the OP's question. Pot-Kettle-Black.

Now, imagine if this happened every time someone started a thread on football. Or rugby. Or motorsports.

"FFS, it's 22 / 30 men chasing a bag of air around a field."
    "It's so stupid, 24 men driving around in circles for 2 hours"

Imagine how annoying that would be. Yes, you're free to say what you like. Doesn't mean you should.

Now, imagine if this happened every time someone started a thread on football. Or rugby. Or motorsports.

Imagine how annoying that would be. Yes, you're free to say what you like. Doesn't mean you should.
    If someone starts a thread on football, but asks that people post nothing negative, then they are defeating the purpose of a discussion forum.

If someone started a thread on football, and someone branched off on a rant about physics/medium/fortune-tellers; that would just be bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I think you're missing the point here. The last person who reactivated this thread was distressed that a "medium" had told them something very upsetting! There is no-one who doubts that football or rugby or motorsport is real. I don't see the problem telling someone who is upset by what some charlatan has told them, is a load of nonsense!

• Advertisement

so theres no football really haha

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

no football but a poor black kitten asking why you let him there

OMG you know him!!! lol

Advertisement