Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mentalist

Options
  • 09-09-2011 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

When will the new series if The Mentalist be on RTE?

Will it start sooner on a U.K. channel perhaps?

Thank you!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭brian_t

The third series was shown on Channel 5 in the UK.
    Each episode was shown about three weeks after it was first shown on US TV with the season finale been shown on Friday 10 June (UK).

The fourth season will premiere on September 22, 2011 in the US.

http://about.channel5.com/faqs/programmes-k-to-o

Will you be transmitting Series 4?

It is likely that we will be acquiring the broadcast rights to Series 4 but no additional information is available at the moment. We will publish updates here as soon as any details become available.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I've not watched an episode of this yet, seen ads for it last week and it looked just like Psych :confused:. Is that the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭brian_t

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I've not watched an episode of this yet, seen ads for it last week and it looked just like Psych :confused:. Is that the case?
    It's not really like "Psych". It's played more straight, and he's not pretending to be psychic, he's just really good at reading and manipulating people. It's probably more like "Lie To Me".

I've watched a good few episodes, and really enjoyed them. But it's not the kind of thing I'd schedule time to watch. It's more something I watch when there's nothing else on. There's some very good episodes and the overall story arc is pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

I doubt we'll ever see an end to the main story. They'll be old and grey and still playing catch me if you can but people will have turned off long before that and the series will have being canned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 GAAngster

Does anybody know if The Mentalist is shown on any other channels? Like past series?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

GAAngster wrote: »
    Does anybody know if The Mentalist is shown on any other channels? Like past series?

Universal, channel 113 on sky.

http://www.universalchannel.co.uk/shows/mentalist

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I doubt we'll ever see an end to the main story. They'll be old and grey and still playing catch me if you can but people will have turned off long before that and the series will have being canned.

If you were up to date with the show you wouldn't have said that. They revealed Red John in the finale of the third season. And they are coming back for a fourth. And probably more.

Kirby wrote: »
    If you were up to date with the show you wouldn't have said that. They revealed Red John in the finale of the third season. And they are coming back for a fourth. And probably more.
    You really think that's the real Red John? He'll be back at the end of Season 4.

I haven't read the two posts above this for fear that there may be spoilers in them:eek:

If there aren't, I do apologise:o

If there are, use the spoiler tags!!:)

• Advertisement

GAAngster wrote: »
    I haven't read the two posts above this for fear that there may be spoilers in them:eek:

If there aren't, I do apologise:o

If there are, use the spoiler tags!!:)
    Spoiler just for you and yea don't read them.

Spoiler just for you and yea don't read them.

Thank you!:)

Wow, that was close:)

Advertisement