Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: September 9th 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

It's a ****e song, everybody knows it.

But at the first Rugby World Cup, the Ireland team stood proudly to attention while 'The Rose of Tralee' was played as our anthem :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oh this will be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

Back to youtube, eh Rosin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Why Ryan, is that a youtube clip I see...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Jaysus, even the Libyan rebels get a clip introduction!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Ronnie has spouted some garbage over the past five years about Liverpool. I have respect for him as an Ireland/Liverpool player but the respect ends there. I have listened intently to him commenting on Liverpool for the past several years and he comes across as a really bitter person and to me its about how his Liverpool career ended and he likes to stick the knife in when he can.

Think that's more to do with Liverpool supporters being paranoid.
    Considering he was only going on 33 at the time Liverpool dumped him, I was very surprised and disappointed he wasn't picked up by someone alot better than Southend United.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Skid wrote: »
    It certainly is,

but on a Friday Night I'd rather hear a few funny anecdotes about Ronnies career with Liverpool and Ireland.

He was on the verge of tears talking about it, there was no reason to bring it up.
    It is very upsetting for Ronnie but personally I feel it should never be forgotten even if it is painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

Sorry had to put the kid to bed....

Well, evening "haters"!!

Everyone got their wine and laptop? what have i missed?

By the way Dickie Rock is on City Channel

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

No racist comments beyond this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Go on Tubs ask him a stupid question :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 932 ✭✭✭paddyland

Tubridy looks tired and drawn tonight, certainly looks like a man under pressure, or a man who's had a long day. He's not exactly full of life or excitement either, a bit downcast. Criticism getting to him?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

How long before Ryan pries into this guy's sex life...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The Libyan lad is going for the Seasick Steve look :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Quazzie wrote: »
    He was there to promote his book so presumably they wanted to talk about the contents of his book.

His book is ALL about Hillsborough I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Are we claiming this guy as our own?

For 18 years in Ireland he still cant talk very good english.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Burkatron wrote: »
    It's brought up in every interview! It's in the past, you can see the man wasn't that happy talking about, why make him relive it again on T.V. by talking about it?

Because Tubs knows feck all about football, and depends on lazy generalities and anodyne questions to avoid being dragged into any kind of in dept discussion on the subject where his ignorance will be apparent for all to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Fcuker only came home to sign on.

EKRIUQ wrote: »

Of course we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Evening all, you might have to excuse me from this weeks proceedings. I am just home having been in the pub since 5.30 (hic). I can see 2 keyboards........
    Is Jimmy Saville STILL alive:eek::eek: He was on telly when I was a kid and I am ancient :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

Did he say he had to come home coz he missed his wives?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

did she take the letterbox off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

He wasn't long running back here when it all went Pete Tong, either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Tubs "and how are your kids enjoying learning about our lord saviour and most holy Jesus in the local CBS school?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

paddyland wrote: »
    Tubridy looks tired and drawn tonight, certainly looks like a man under pressure, or a man who's had a long day. He's not exactly full of life or excitement either, a bit downcast. Criticism getting to him?

yeah, you wouldn't guess which of them had been fighting a war in the last few weeks, him or the Libyan chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    More Irish than some of Ronnie Whelan's teammates tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

paddyland wrote: »
    In fairness to him, the producers have a lot to answer for for the recent really awful LLS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Bit of a whirlwind romance wha'
    ???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

jos28 wrote: »
    Evening all, you might have to excuse me from this weeks proceedings. I am just home having been in the pub since 5.30 (hic). I can see 2 keyboards........
    Is Jimmy Saville STILL alive:eek::eek: He was on telly when I was a kid and I am ancient :eek:

Ha Ha he is alive but not on yet:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Quazzie wrote: »
    Because the Irish Rubgy team has players from Northern Ireland

And Darren Gibson goes mad when they play Amhran na bhFiann during Ireland soccer matches ? Will we play 'O Flower Of Scotland' for Aidan McGeady as well ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement