Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shredded paper / bales

Options
  • 28-08-2014 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all
    Does anyone know where I can get bales or a large quantity of shredded paper for animal bedding
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

Hi all
    Does anyone know where I can get bales or a large quantity of shredded paper for animal bedding
    Thanks

Greenstar, sarsfield court Glanmire. They do bales(v expensive though)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

farmerjj wrote: »
    Greenstar, sarsfield court Glanmire. They do bales(v expensive though)

How expensive ? Approx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

How expensive ? Approx

When I went there 1st 4yrs ago it was 3euro a bag,2years ago when I got them last it was around 6euro.Kept going up and up probably 8euro a bag by now

When I went there 1st 4yrs ago it was 3euro a bag,2years ago when I got them last it was around 6euro.Kept going up and up probably 8euro a bag by now

A bag as In a black bag size?

A bag as In a black bag size?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭.red.

You could always call to a few local shops and ask them to keep the unsold newspapers for you. A lot of shops just hand back the front page as proof if didnt sell. Then buy a good shredder and your sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

.red. wrote: »
    You could always call to a few local shops and ask them to keep the unsold newspapers for you. A lot of shops just hand back the front page as proof if didnt sell. Then buy a good shredder and your sorted?

Or get on to Wicklow County Council.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2014/08/29/how-mulch/

Advertisement