Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CW next week

Options
  • 11-09-2011 1:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

:) The CW kicks off it's 2011-12 season next week with some old favourites plus new shows. Kicking off Tuesday Sept. 13th we have season 4 of 90210 and the brand new/much buzzed Sarah Michelle Gellar show Ringer.

If you're into reality [and i'm not] on Wednesday Sept. 14th we have brand new show H8R and cycle god-knows-what of America's Next Top Model.

Thursday Sept.15th will be a big day for genre fans as season 3 of The Vampire Diaries starts afresh plus brand new witchy companion show The Secret Circle.

And that's it....the full season lineup dosen't kick off proper until Monday Sept. 26th with season 5 of Gossip Girl and on the Friday Supernatural and season 2 of Nikita, :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Is Ringer much buzzed? Will give it a watch just out of my allegiance to all thing BtVS related but I thought it was getting poor press.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Reviews haven't been that great for Ringer from what I've read, but I'm still gonna give it a shot.
    And the CW has release The Secret Circle a few days early. It's not available for free download on iTunes.

Advertisement