Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beauty blogger things you like / don' like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

I don't read so sue me, so I don't know just how annoying she is etc, but I have to agree that it's so tiring when every thread about bloggers goes off on a tangent about her

I don't get why some posters here dislike her so much but won't stop critiqueing about every aspect of her life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I don't read so sue me, so I don't know just how annoying she is etc, but I have to agree that it's so tiring when every thread about bloggers goes off on a tangent about her

I don't get why some posters here dislike her so much but won't stop critiqueing about every aspect of her life?

Well this thread is about blogger things you like and don't like so its to be expected.

anna080 wrote: »
    Well this thread is about blogger things you like and don't like so what do you expect?

I expected this, it's just such a shame that yet another thread is so heavily dominated by her again

I expected this, it's just such a shame that yet another thread is so heavily dominated by her again

Well she is Ireland's leading blogger so I guess it's to be expected that she will get the most attention.

Well she is Ireland's leading blogger so I guess it's to be expected that she will get the most attention.

A disproportionate amount from some posters here, but I suppose I'm no better given that my only contribution's have been about her.

So, I used to be such a big fan of beaut, it's such a shame that it got bought and is now barely beauty at all. I particularly don't like non-beauty opinion pieces where they screen responses that dont agree with them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Every aspect of her life that she puts on her blog, which can be a lot seeing as she is such a me me me type of blogger. And as another poster has mentioned, this thread is about things you like and don't like with such blogs so why would the biggest blogger not be spoken about. It might be worth noting that her blog has not been referred to on this thread in terms of things people like in a blog. That in itself speaks volumes.

ratmouse wrote: »
    Every aspect of her life that she puts on her blog, which can be a lot seeing as she is such a me me me type of blogger. And as another poster has mentioned, this thread is about things you like and don't like with such blogs so why would the biggest blogger not be spoken about. It might be worth noting that her blog has not been referred to on this thread in terms of things people like in a blog. That in itself speaks volumes.

I doubt any of her fans would here anyway, given the hostility....

I doubt any of her fans would here anyway, given the hostility....

They'd be more than welcome to. I am actually very interested to hear what people actually like about the blog. It would be nice to hear another perspective actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

So, I used to be such a big fan of beaut, it's such a shame that it got bought and is now barely beauty at all. I particularly don't like non-beauty opinion pieces where they screen responses that dont agree with them!

Ditto! I used to really love the content & was so sad when they announced they were having to shut down (last year, or was it the year before?). Even though they're producing more articles now, it's not to the same standard. I do still like Laura's articles & tutorials though - I like that she posts step by step photos of it as she goes along.

I didn't actually realise they were deleting comments until recently. I noticed someone posted a comment bemoaning the lack of beauty reviews, saying that they were more like press releases than reviews, and it was deleted a few hours later. It's sad, I used to really rate their opinions & reviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

They'd be more than welcome to. I am actually very interested to hear what people actually like about the blog. It would be nice to hear another perspective actually.

I look at her blog, her facebook and instagram, like most people, out of curiosity. I find I'm interested in the tan and the lipsticks she wears. Not a huge fan of her style, I would be more of a classic dresser although I bought a top recently that she wear in Eygpt, the black & white striped cami from River Island but the outfit she wore that night would have been more my style (worn with white jeans and heels).

What I like in a blogger is someone I can relate to and I can't relate to Sue despite our closeness in age. I'm a couple of weeks older than Sue but I find that my life is so different to hers. Working full time, husband, son, mortgage etc etc... Since I've been approaching my 30's I have been finding it difficult to figure out what I should be wearing for my age, I want to look well but I don't want to look out of fashion or mutton dressed as lamb. I find myself with more in common with Pippa in terms of style and life stage.

• Advertisement

I like The Make up Fairy but I think she photoshops her pictures way too much. She comes across as a nice girl, slightly insecure, but nice. I just don't get why a make up artist whose job it is to promote/showcase make up and her application skills would edit her photos so much that you can't even tell what is product and what isn't. She's especially bad for doing this on Instagram where her close up pics are very much photoshopped. A lot of her young followers comment and say things like "wow flawless skin" or "any tips on getting such clear skin"; when in fact the image they're seeing is a lie.

I'm just not into the whole deception/manipulation thing at all be it with fake reviews, non disclosure of sponsorship or photoshop when you're showcasing a product on your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 harper7

I like The Make up Fairy but I think she photoshops her pictures way too much. She comes across as a nice girl, slightly insecure, but nice. I just don't get why a make up artist whose job it is to promote/showcase make up and her application skills would edit her photos so much that you can't even tell what is product and what isn't. She's especially bad for doing this on Instagram where her close up pics are very much photoshopped. A lot of her young followers comment and say things like "wow flawless skin" or "any tips on getting such clear skin"; when in fact the image theyre seeing is a lie.

I'm jusy not into the whole deception/manipulation thing at all be it with fake reviews, non disclosure of sponsorship or photoshop when you're showcasing a product on your face.

Agree she lives at home with her parents and doesn't have all the flashy ikea furniture or a size six figure but I like her but her overdrawn derma filled lips annoy me but that's her . She doesn't have all the designer gear and but gets lots of products off companies . I remember around a year ago she was selling knock off handbags for 50€ Which I thought was bit tacky . Otherwise I like her cause she normal . I watch all her videos but her makeup she does on YouTube looks nothing like her pics deffo photoshopped but I do like her .

I see another blog start up Macdoll boutique that is written by a girl that owns macdoll boutique on Grafton street which I was in , I bought an item and then seen it in illac in another shop for 40€ cheaper I felt robbed . I like the blog but ooooommmmmyyyyyggggooood the makeup is slapped on its crazy but I looove the blog not many posts tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

The beauty Kemple is a blog I like

http://thebeautykemple.blogspot.ie/

She reviews products that I'd be interested in buying and gives a honest opinion. She seems like a really down to earth girl as well. The blog layout is simple and not too in your face.

The beauty Kemple is a blog I like

http://thebeautykemple.blogspot.ie/

She reviews products that I'd be interested in buying and gives a honest opinion. She seems like a really down to earth girl as well. The blog layout is simple and not too in your face.

She's my friends sister! She's a lovely girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Well if anything this thread inspired me to write a long rambling post on disclosure and bloggers for a future post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I like The Make up Fairy but I think she photoshops her pictures way too much. She comes across as a nice girl, slightly insecure, but nice. I just don't get why a make up artist whose job it is to promote/showcase make up and her application skills would edit her photos so much that you can't even tell what is product and what isn't. She's especially bad for doing this on Instagram where her close up pics are very much photoshopped. A lot of her young followers comment and say things like "wow flawless skin" or "any tips on getting such clear skin"; when in fact the image theyre seeing is a lie.

I'm jusy not into the whole deception/manipulation thing at all be it with fake reviews, non disclosure of sponsorship or photoshop when you're showcasing a product on your face.

I don't know how much she does or doesn't photoshop, but, having met her in person, she is quite flawless :)

I love Sincerely Jules. She is an amazing blogger. Her style is amazing. So chilled and original. And not a hair extension to be seen!

nakedwithoutmylippy is another one that I enjoy. The blogger is very down to earth and honest. Often puts photos of herself on instrgram completely bare faced, not "pretend" bare faced whilst still with make up on and HD brows, fake lashes on,etc. Her photos are very honest, so to speak.

I love Sincerely Jules. She is an amazing blogger. Her style is amazing. So chilled and original. And not a hair extension to be seen!

nakedwithoutmylippy is another one that I enjoy. The blogger is very down to earth and honest. Often puts photos of herself on instrgram completely bare faced, not "pretend" bare faced whilst still with make up on and HD brows, fake lashes on,etc. Her photos are very honest, so to speak.

Ugh if I could morph into any human in the entire world it would be Sincerely Jules! Her style is so amazing! She is just so effortless and natural and clean looking! She's beautiful.

Ugh if I could morph into any human in the entire world it would be Sincerely Jules! Her style is so amazing! She is just so effortless and natural and clean looking! She's beautiful.

That's the perfect way to describe her - effortless! Her photos are amazing. Just like something from an editorial shoot for a high end fashion magazine. The quality of a bloggers photos is important to me. Unless its a new blogger just starting out, I expect the photos to be of a good standard. Retro flame has pretty damn good photos also. Nothing amateurish about them. Dare I mention the top blogger again?! Her photos do not match her success, if that makes sense? They look amateur. Like I would take myself with my very basic camera,in a very unimaginative setting,if I were to start taking photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

I honestly don't read many of the big blogs anymore as I just can't trust the reviews. Certain bloggers never seems to give ANY negative reviews, they seem to love everything.

Who's going to say anything bad about a product they are being paid to review?

That being said there are lots of smaller bloggers that I do trust but it just seems to be harder nowadays to trust a lot of reviews.........or maybe I'm just getting more cynical with age!

^ I think any decent blogger worth their salt should be able to give negative reviews as well as favourable ones. I think a lot of them get out of doing that by saying "I only review products I really like, that's why I give 5 stars", I don't buy that excuse but it is a clever way of getting around it. As a reader of these blogs I want to know what products to avoid as well as what's new and exciting and i think any decent blogger should do this without fear of damaging their reputation. If anything it would build their reputation as they'd be seen as honest and reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

Thanks to this thread and the ladies who mentioned vivianna does make up and lily pebbles! I have become obsessed!! Have watched tons of their videos and am loving them! Without this thread, I never would have found them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Yeah - I've started watching Vivianna as well due to this thread.

It's so funny. I've been reading beauty blogs for yearrrrrs at this stage, and I've never managed to read SoSueMe's blog even once. I only found out she had such a massive following recently :o

Not a fan, not one bit, of the 'delete it and it never happened' style blogger. Biggest blogger put up a post today saying that in a particular country, nobody is allowed to buy a dog until all the dog rescue homes are empty. The blogger commented that this would be a great idea for Ireland. This girl then leaves a comment asking what rescue home did the blogger get her two dogs from (the girl obviously assumed that the blogger got the dogs as rescue dogs based on her support of the post on question). The post was completely removed immediately! What the hell is that all about?! Is it to do with not wanting to say that even though she totally supports animal rescue centres, she did not actually get her own dogs from a rescue centre? Seriously. Does she not realise that people had seen the post?! I just don't get why a blogger would do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭greenfrogs

It is a bit silly to delete questions. I think it would actually be better to leave it there unanswered then to delete it. Maybe they felt it was a dig at the woman in question. I do think it's a great idea though. I don't understand why people pay a couple of hundred for a puppy. These puppies are being bred purely as a business. There are already plenty of dogs in Ireland that need loving homes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Not a fan, not one bit, of the 'delete it and it never happened' style blogger. Biggest blogger put up a post today saying that in a particular country, nobody is allowed to buy a dog until all the dog rescue homes are empty. The blogger commented that this would be a great idea for Ireland. This girl then leaves a comment asking what rescue home did the blogger get her two dogs from (the girl obviously assumed that the blogger got the dogs as rescue dogs based on her support of the post on question). The post was completely removed immediately! What the hell is that all about?! Is it to do with not wanting to say that even though she totally supports animal rescue centres, she did not actually get her own dogs from a rescue centre? Seriously. Does she not realise that people had seen the post?! I just don't get why a blogger would do that!

Not being funny, but if you dislike this particular blogger so much, maybe just don't read her blog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OK posters - I've had to go back and clean up several comments. Why? Because some of you don't seem to understand the concept of keeping it impersonal. There were several comments made about a particular blogger which could not be substantiated.

If you want to comment about ANY blog, please keep it to the aspects that you like or dislike about the blog. Do not make it personal and do not make any comments that you cannot substantiate. I have no desire to close what is overall a good thread over this.

And in future, please use the REPORT POST function to alert the mods to any more colourful comments.

dudara

greenfrogs wrote: »
    It is a bit silly to delete questions. I think it would actually be better to leave it there unanswered then to delete it. Maybe they felt it was a dig at the woman in question. I do think it's a great idea though. I don't understand why people pay a couple of hundred for a puppy. These puppies are being bred purely as a business. There are already plenty of dogs in Ireland that need loving homes.

It wasn't just the question that was deleted, it was the entire post! It didn't seem like the girls question was a dig, well it didn't to me anyway as the girl was coming out with the usual 'love your posts" rubbish when asking about the bloggers dogs. But, on the topic of rescue animals, I couldn't agree with you more. The amount of dogs,cats and other animals that need a loving home and family is phenomenal. Helpless, innocent animals that just need a good home.It makes sense to me to go to a shelter rather than pay for a pet privately
    Some of the rescue centres do great work with very little funds also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Non-moderator post now - I blog myself, but not as a beauty blogger. I used to read blogs like beaut.ie, but I've stopped lately as I don't like the content anymore.

I like bloggers that put something personal into their posts. Blogging is an evolution so not everyone will start out as a great blogger, but the good ones learn and get better. But even so, you can usually spot the good ones at the start as they have something unique about them.

I like reviews where the person has tried the product for a period of time and can give a decent opinion on how it worked for them. A clean layout and no "xxxx" are desirable too.

dudara wrote: »
    Non-moderator post now - I blog myself, but not as a beauty blogger. I used to read blogs like beaut.ie, but I've stopped lately as I don't like the content anymore.

I like bloggers that put something personal into their posts. Blogging is an evolution so not everyone will start out as a great blogger, but the good ones learn and get better. But even so, you can usually spot the good ones at the start as they have something unique about them.

I like reviews where the person has tried the product for a period of time and can give a decent opinion on how it worked for them. A clean layout and no "xxxx" are desirable too.

I think the girl who has the retro flame blog fits the bill in terms of what you say about being able to spot from the start if they are going to be good. She has something so different and quirky about her, eg, the way at the start that she would choose white washed buildings or pastel coloured front doors in towns to take her fashion photos in front of. Just something different but yet interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

I love buynowbloglater. Laura comes across as really honest, friendly and normal. She obviously has a bit of money but she doesn't flash her expensive pieces around like it's nothing.
    She's made posts before where she'll say she saved up for a particular bag or pair of shoes. And she seems excited when she buys something new like that.

She's got some really good makeup posts that will compliment and criticise products. But she also explains why it doesn't or does work for her so you know it might not be the same for yourself.

The only thing I found with her recently is she does a lot more beauty than fashion posts.
    I loved reading her early days posts and seeing how she styled herself and what she purchased. Her style was what I like and most things were affordable. I know she might not have time to do OOTD posts anymore but I wish she would start that direction again.

I've started to read Sincerely Jules because of posts her. I haven't read much but I like it so far. But my god do I want her legs!

I think all in all I want someone who comes across as normal. Someone who gets clothes from the high street and can style pieces together. I want inspiration basically. Not looking at outfits that cost €€€. Genuine reviews of products and honesty of where they came from are important. Simple, clean layouts are more appealing to me as well. If it's too 'busy' I won't read a blog.

I love buynowbloglater. Laura comes across as really honest, friendly and normal. She obviously has a bit of money but she doesn't flash her expensive pieces around like it's nothing.
    She's made posts before where she'll say she saved up for a particular bag or pair of shoes. And she seems excited when she buys something new like that.

She's got some really good makeup posts that will compliment and criticise products. But she also explains why it doesn't or does work for her so you know it might not be the same for yourself.

The only thing I found with her recently is she does a lot more beauty than fashion posts.
    I loved reading her early days posts and seeing how she styled herself and what she purchased. Her style was what I like and most things were affordable. I know she might not have time to do OOTD posts anymore but I wish she would start that direction again.

I've started to read Sincerely Jules because of posts her. I haven't read much but I like it so far. But my god do I want her legs!

I think all in all I want someone who comes across as normal. Someone who gets clothes from the high street and can style pieces together. I want inspiration basically. Not looking at outfits that cost €€€. Genuine reviews of products and honesty of where they came from are important. Simple, clean layouts are more appealing to me as well. If it's too 'busy' I won't read a blog.

You're right, sincerely Jules has an amazing figure. Such a naturally beautiful blogger. Even her non fashion and beauty related photos are interesting, eg, containers of flowers at flower stalls. Just all so pretty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Here's a few more I've started to follow since last post- not sure if I linked the ones before!

The Beautiful Truth http://thebeautifultruth.ie/ (I follow her on facebook too)

Beauty Buzz http://jkbeautybuzz.blogspot.ie/

My Makeup Perspective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_QP9wtS00

Adoreabubbles http://adoreabubbles.blogspot.ie/

Eimear McElheron https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsWFh0HgXuap7oI1h6ASTjA

Do any of you follow/read the above? Any thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I like Laura as I mentioned in one of my previous posts. But before there ever was the buynowbloglater blog, she had a YT channel - lollipop26, which is now defunct. And that was a purely on beauty. So, when she started blogging about fashion, it was a bit weird at first, although I like it now. So your comment surprised me in a way. It just shows that everything's all about perspective!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Bought another Anastasia Brow Wiz.

Really should have bought it sooner as my current one just ran out so I'll have to improvise with something else until the new one arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Nice little line at the end of Makeup Monster's latest post :

"This review contains samples but it also contains no b******t."

She's dead right!

http://makeupmonster.ie/index.php/2015/02/short-and-sweet/#more-15456

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Nice little line at the end of Makeup Monster's latest post :

"This review contains samples but it also contains no b******t."

She's dead right!

http://makeupmonster.ie/index.php/2015/02/short-and-sweet/#more-15456

Fair play. This is what I admire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Haven't seen her mentioned yet but I really like Victoria of inthefrow.com
    Her layout is very clean and her photos are always sharp and great quality.
    I love that she usually includes a "look" if the product allows for it - she did an eye look when she reviewed Naked Basics 2.
    Her posts can sometimes be a bit wordy but she's very honest.
    She has some great Youtube videos too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

I like Laura as I mentioned in one of my previous posts. But before there ever was the buynowbloglater blog, she had a YT channel - lollipop26, which is now defunct. And that was a purely on beauty. So, when she started blogging about fashion, it was a bit weird at first, although I like it now. So your comment surprised me in a way. It just shows that everything's all about perspective!

Yeah I know she started with beauty through Youtube. But her blog was very fashion dominated for a long time and I loved reading the posts. Now, although I still value her opinion on products, her posts seem a bit repetitive.
    Beauty product, review, picture of face and repeat. I like the diversity her OOTD posts brought and seeing how she styled pieces depending on the day/occasion/mood/etc.
    I guess I can find reviews and tutorials on makeup so easily but can't find a lot of blogs that have a style I like and would actually wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

The 'famous' blogger's little sister also endorses brands. Links on Instagram photos to a brands website. Some brands more than once. I mean fair play the system is being played well. Sue is now a brand. She isn't my style at all but I liked looking at her pics until the blatent 'OMG this is amazing' and constant plugging of certain brands. Everything is a lot more social media centered nowadays.

What keeps her successful is the ignorance of her readers to her getting paid for her reviews. It would all change if they knew, people would feel deceived. This is what I have a problem with, they are, unknowingly.

• Advertisement

PLL wrote: »
    The 'famous' blogger's little sister also endorses brands. Links on Instagram photos to a brands website. Some brands more than once. I mean fair play the system is being played well. Sue is now a brand. She isn't my style at all but I liked looking at her pics until the blatent 'OMG this is amazing' and constant plugging of certain brands. Everything is a lot more social media centered nowadays.

What keeps her successful is the ignorance of her readers to her getting paid for her reviews. It would all change if they knew, people would feel deceived. This is what I have a problem with, they are, unknowingly.

I have a feeling that more and more people are beginning to cop on to what she is about, maybe I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

I have a feeling that more and more people are beginning to cop on to what she is about, maybe I'm wrong.

Who is the 'famous'blogger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

Just noticed in her bio on Facebook it says 'If you want to feature on the blog contact the blogger directly by email for advertising rates.

She needs to tell her readers. That law in England requiring bloggers to state if a post is an advertisement should be enacted here.

PLL wrote: »
    Just noticed in her bio on Facebook it says 'If you want to feature on the blog contact the blogger directly by email for advertising rates.

She needs to tell her readers. That law in England requiring bloggers to state if a post is an advertisement should be enacted here.

I'd say that those advertising rates aren't cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

argh i officially gave up on beaut.ie this week. For the love of god if you are 'reviewing' mascara would you not at least include some pics of the product on eyelashes?! (or even a photo thats not a press photo so people will think you actually have the product in question and are not just writing about it). And when reviewing and comparing three lip crayons - sure why not actually put those on your lips and take photos instead of on your hand. Its absolutely melts by head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

argh i officially gave up on beaut.ie this week. For the love of god if you are 'reviewing' mascara would you not at least include some pics of the product on eyelashes?! (or even a photo thats not a press photo so people will think you actually have the product in question and are not just writing about it). And when reviewing and comparing three lip crayons - sure why not actually put those on your lips and take photos instead of on your hand. Its absolutely melts by head.

I agree. Saw that mascara review. Reviews without before and after pics are totally pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I agree. Saw that mascara review. Reviews without before and after pics are totally pointless.

yep and reviews that only contain press photos and no original photos, before or after pics or any pics of product being used for its purpose - in my opinion, are not reviews.

The leading blogger has got a regular spot as a columnist in a, eh, renowned, newspaper! In fairness, the blogger is branching out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

The leading blogger has got a regular spot as a columnist in a, eh, renowned, newspaper! In fairness, the blogger is branching out.

Personally I don't think her column has been great so far but we'll see I'm sure she must have some bit of talent if she managed to get a weekly spot in the times.

• Advertisement

Bored_lad wrote: »
    Personally I don't think her column has been great so far but we'll see I'm sure she must have some bit of talent if she managed to get a weekly spot in the times.

A column in The Times?!?! Jayus what has the world come to. I wouldn't think those readers would be her audience at all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement