Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Raw online??

Options
  • 18-02-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hey guys..

I started watching raw years ago for the first season, then didn't get around to watching the other three. Just wondering if you know anywhere online I can stream the whole lot?

The latest 3 seasons haven't been released on boxset or anything and I'm having an awfully hard time trying to find downloads or anything :( Any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Ring or email RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭tiegan

Hey Pink Mist, did you ever find online viewing links for RAW - I am still looking to see last series! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,861 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Series 1 to 4 are on Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

I watched all of Raw on Netflix last week. I didn't watch it at all until the last season so I wanted to catch up before season 5 started.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭M442

Hey I'm not in Ireland at the moment so RTE player isn't working. Just wondering if anyone knows anyplace else to find the new season? Can't get Netflix either :( Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement