Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bazzers Cork

Options
  • 16-10-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

It's a barbers with a tattoo and piercing section in cork. Any reviews? They do good offers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

any place that has hair flying around tattoo guns and piercings isn what I'd be looking to get anything done

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

any place that has hair flying around tattoo guns and piercings isn what I'd be looking to get anything done

I was thinking as much myself, the student deals are really tempting but not worth risking infection over. I think they are in seperate rooms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Having had a look on their Facebook page, it's nothing to write home about. Bog standard.

Don't go for student deals because they're cheap! If a tattoo is cheap, it's cheap for a reason!

Advertisement