Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NSFW. My suspension stuff

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Erica did I see on fb you got your tongue split??? hmmmm?? what was it like?? Tell meeeeeee

Yes you did!
    It wasn't as bad as I expected although I think the healing is the worse part anyway. I'm quite sore now!
    I got six or seven shots into the tongue to numb it. They kinda sucked. Then most of my tongue was numb. Didn't feel anything from the scalpel until she went past where it was numb but she stopped going further then.
    Stitches sucked ass because I pretty much felt every one and I had to keep sitting up to spit out blood between every stitch.
    All in all though, it really wasn't that bad, I was pleasantly surprised!
    Hoping I heal up quick though, I have a ****ing interview with RTE next Sunday and I'd like to sound somewhat normal hahah

Bonus picture diPq12s.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Ericaa wrote: »
    Yes you did!
    It wasn't as bad as I expected although I think the healing is the worse part anyway. I'm quite sore now!
    I got six or seven shots into the tongue to numb it. They kinda sucked. Then most of my tongue was numb. Didn't feel anything from the scalpel until she went past where it was numb but she stopped going further then.
    Stitches sucked ass because I pretty much felt every one and I had to keep sitting up to spit out blood between every stitch.
    All in all though, it really wasn't that bad, I was pleasantly surprised!
    Hoping I heal up quick though, I have a ****ing interview with RTE next Sunday and I'd like to sound somewhat normal hahah

oh you did it for the tv segment then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That pic looks like you just went all Hannibal on someone. Any of the tongue?

Must've taken some balls. Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Orim wrote: »

check kay's fb page and it'll be there!

oh you did it for the tv segment then?
    No her tongue split segment got dropped, I'm gonna be on a weather documentary for RTE hahahah

Orim wrote:

hahaha I know right?
    Thank you :)

zVN8Flc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

That looks deadly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Split tongue picture
    Well_mark_me_down_as_scared_and_horny.gif
    :pac: Seriously, fair feckin' play to ya! Can't even begin to imagine how much that must've hurt after the numbing agent wore off!
    I have a weird fascination with split tongues. Whilst I'm no-where near brave enough to get it done myself, I often wonder what it would be like to kiss someone who had this done... along with other more *amorous* 'activities'... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

How is it feeling now? Sore? Swollen?

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »
    How is it feeling now? Sore? Swollen?

Still swollen and a bit sore, yup! When I talk I sound like I have something stuck in my mouth hahah it's so annoying. I can feel minor improvements though so I'm hoping I'll sound normal soon. It's actually my birthday tomorrow (technically today!) so it'd be nice if I could eat something solid for it but I don't have high hopes haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Ericaa wrote: »
    Still swollen and a bit sore, yup! When I talk I sound like I have something stuck in my mouth hahah it's so annoying. I can feel minor improvements though so I'm hoping I'll sound normal soon. It's actually my birthday tomorrow (technically today!) so it'd be nice if I could eat something solid for it but I don't have high hopes haha

What's the menu like? Lot's of mashed potatoes? Haha. When do you get the sutures out?

Adiboo wrote: »
    What's the menu like? Lot's of mashed potatoes? Haha. When do you get the sutures out?

I'm just living on soup right now. I can't really move my tongue around much so it's liquids all the way!
    Friday I hope, I still don't know who's taking them out for me because I'm not making the trip up to Dublin just for that :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What place did the splitting? Can't imagine too many places are set up for that.

Angron wrote: »
    What place did the splitting? Can't imagine too many places are set up for that.

I got it done in Wildcat Ink. Kay Fagan seems to do a lot of them. She also does ear lobe reconstructions too.

Advertisement