Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penneys

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

[quote=[Deleted User];62037259]These studded shoes you speak of, are they the round toe flats with a few rows of metal studs all around? I saw a lovely pair in Dorothy Perkins but if Penneys are doing them, I'll get them in there! Are there any nice boots in at the minute? I love Penneys winter stock, can't wait to take a look.[/QUOTE]

Yes they're very simialr to these http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=178025&parent_category_rn=51581&productId=1363200&langId=-1 but at a much better price.

The over-the-knee boots look really nice. Nice heel, round toe, leather look. They were advertised for £25 in Look last week.

Can't wait to find them!
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Colpriz

good for all ye gals..who can & will always look good no matter if your clothes are from pennys or somewhere really pluff. Us poor guys would look like a 2 euro deal if we attempted the same...save some socks & undies from urs truly Pennys! Its a woman's world!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I buy guy's hoodies and cardigans in Penneys sometimes :pac:

They should cater more for guys though, it's nearly all ugly tshirts and those work jeans with all the pockets!

Hey just want to say that I got the over the knee boots in Penney's at the weekend.
    I love them! They're kind of suede material and fit so well. They look much better than most of the ones I've been looking at everywhere. And the only cost €21! I'm tempted to buy a second pair.

I still haven't seen the studded shoes I was on about though. Have many people seen these in the shop? I'm in Galway and I check every weekend but no luck. Really want them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

cacio wrote: »
    Hey just want to say that I got the over the knee boots in Penney's at the weekend.
    I love them! They're kind of suede material and fit so well. They look much better than most of the ones I've been looking at everywhere. And the only cost €21! I'm tempted to buy a second pair.

Got any pics? They sound loverly!

Orlee wrote: »
    Got any pics? They sound loverly!

http://www.suite101.com/view_image.cfm/1023488

These are the boots. They're loose enough to wear over jeans but not too loose that they look baggy. Well, on me anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Penney's has come on in leaps and bounds lately! I had a pair of shoes on the other night and my friend said to me, "Ooooh, I bought those in Office a while ago too!".... Hers were a hundred euro and mine were twenty one and they look the EXACT same! Yay! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

http://www.suite101.com/view_image.cfm/1023488

These are the boots. They're loose enough to wear over jeans but not too loose that they look baggy. Well, on me anyways!

They look lovely! Just what Ive been looking for to get my Harleyquinn costume together for Halloween! :)

What other colours do they come in cacio?

Lady wrote: »
    They look lovely! Just what Ive been looking for to get my Harleyquinn costume together for Halloween! :)

What other colours do they come in cacio?

I only saw black and grey. They grey was nice too and I was thinking of getting them but black seemed safer for the moment.

I need to get a halloween costume sorted. I want something good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Major word of warning with those studded shoes...I bought 2pairs in Galway last month but the studs come out SO easy...I lost 2studs off one shoe and 3off the other in one night that was far from mad! i would advise maybe sticking some superglue or something under them just to be careful. I know they are cheap but still...

Major word of warning with those studded shoes...I bought 2pairs in Galway last month but the studs come out SO easy...I lost 2studs off one shoe and 3off the other in one night that was far from mad! i would advise maybe sticking some superglue or something under them just to be careful. I know they are cheap but still...

Aaah have I missed them? I've been checking in Galway for ages for those studded shoes. I didn't see them there at all.
    I'll be really annoyed if I missed them because they're everywhere but cost so much more with other brands. I'll pay for the superglue!

Aaah have I missed them? I've been checking in Galway for ages for those studded shoes. I didn't see them there at all.
    I'll be really annoyed if I missed them because they're everywhere but cost so much more with other brands. I'll pay for the superglue!

I bought one pair about a month ago and studs fell off, and second pair about 2 and a half weeks ago..got them in a rush and never did the glue thing. I'm sure they will be back..don't forget to check the Penneys in the Headford Road shopping centre sometimes they have stuff that in the shop in town don't.

Bought a smashing pair of high waist trousers in there last week too for fifteen euro, for work. Usually the size 8s are a bit baggy on my legs but these are perfect...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

No they are still in Gal..they got a shipment in yesterday..
    I brought gorgoues blue suede ankle boots today in it for €15 and a boyfriend blazer for €5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭katiemac

Will Penneys have any nice colourful rain jackets?
    Can't find one anywhere/:)

katiemac wrote: »
    Will Penneys have any nice colourful rain jackets?
    Can't find one anywhere/:)

They had LOADS of all shapes and sizes and designs a few months back...keep checking!

• Advertisement

5 tshirts €1 each absolute lovely fit and comfy...
    Tshrt bra/shorts set €1 (white)
    packs of boy shorts 6 per pack €3

all in pennys in Galway yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Pipsie Pie

Hey,
    Does anybody know what days the O'Connell Street/Henry Street stores get deliveries? Especially shoes?

Really want the studded ankle boots but they only had them in size 8...:(

Pennys deliveries usually happen on Tues/ Wed...you should ask a manager or a friendly member of staff..some staff will actually try and keep whatever your looking for aside for you...well they do in galway for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When in the week do the ROI stores get new stock in please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

There's a delivery every day except Sunday and Monday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Whats the best store in ROI that will more than likely stock ALL stock, i.e. which one is the largest store??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zombie thread. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement