Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigar Guy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

roryc wrote: »
    Can't believe it made the news :)

I can't believe you didn't see the other dozen times it's been posted here.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

According to the article because cigar guy was smoking a cigar he was therefore was paying tribute to Miguel Angel Jiminez. Does that rag try to be a sh1t as possible or is does it all come natural?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

kaizersoze wrote: »
    I can't believe you didn't see the other dozen times it's been posted here.:p

Where do you think I took the images from!

Not everyday something makes the news because somebody shopped an image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Here he is from another angle:

cigar2_1733012c.jpg

I thought that was some sort of turban he was wearing but nope, tis an orange wig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

According to the article because cigar guy was smoking a cigar he was therefore was paying tribute to Miguel Angel Jiminez. Does that rag try to be a sh1t as possible or is does it all come natural?
    Aldebaran wrote: »
    Here he is from another angle:

cigar2_1733012c.jpg

I thought that was some sort of turban he was wearing but nope, tis an orange wig!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

OMG! That IS his hair! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I'm actually kind of interested in seeing a video of shot, does anyone know if there is a video of it around? I tried youtube with no joy, just loads of videos of the photo :mad:
    You can see a video man standing behind Tiger so I presume there must be?

• Advertisement

It will probably go down as one of the most famous photobombs of all time

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm tempted to dress up as him for halloween. Should be easy to do and a bit of a laugh. Wonder would anyone recognise it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I'm tempted to dress up as him for halloween. Should be easy to do and a bit of a laugh. Wonder would anyone recognise it.

maybe someone like this would

internet-soldier.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

quality fail! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

What about this guy? No mention for him at all. He must be fierce disappointed.:pac:

130611.jpg

abbeyh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

It was great payback, an old school friend of mine was bumming and blowing about him and 3 of his mates dressing up as Jimenez as well.

When they made it onto the BBC website he was unbearable about it, and about how good an idea he'd had...the picture is here, won't embed as its on a slide-show

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/9054378.stm

What delight it was that another Jimenez stole his thunder!!

EDIT: It's image 22 on the slide show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Jakob

screenshot20101013at032415.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

irishejit wrote: »
    It was great payback, an old school friend of mine was bumming and blowing about him and 3 of his mates dressing up as Jimenez as well.

When they made it onto the BBC website he was unbearable about it, and about how good an idea he'd had...the picture is here, won't embed as its on a slide-show

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/9054378.stm

What delight it was that another Jimenez stole his thunder!!

EDIT: It's image 22 on the slide show

Any idea where I might get these wigs? Reckon it would do nicely for a halloween costume :)

Any idea where I might get these wigs? Reckon it would do nicely for a halloween costume :)

I'll try and find out for you and PM you the details

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

irishejit wrote: »
    I'll try and find out for you and PM you the details
    Sent it on to me as well, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

68727_1546440214532_1040833378_31551375_1183962_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 44 PaulyTheRed

^^at this^^ I lost my tea and keyboard

Sent it on to me as well, please.

He finally got back to me, sorry about the delay. This is the wig he got http://elliottsbelfast.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=4188

They do delivery, he just tied it up round his head and then into a miguel style ponytail at the back. Looking through that site there are one or two other ones that would do the job

Advertisement