Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC Prime FTA on Hotbird 13E

• 05-02-2005 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

11131V, 5632, 3/4 and 12245V 27500 3/4

Enjoy whilst it lasts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

11131V 5632 still ok sun night.

With BBC1 .. BBC4 FTA, perhaps only customes now for "Prime are in "Americas", East Europe, Africa, ME, Asia.
    Though Irish can sub, and UK can't, I can't imagine anyone here wanting to sub anymore.. Also Netherlands, France and most Western Europe..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Still OK Mon Morn but gone by afternoon.

Well its only BBC repeats, and we all have 22+ other BBC channels. Though BBC World (FTA) is IMO better than News24 for those outside UK.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, I do watch BBC World on occasion, it is indeed quite good. I try to catch Click Online, with yer wan from [.tv] fame but seldom be watching at the right time. :(

Advertisement