Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 is a gonna be a damn good year

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Loads of games next year is right. My poor wallet

Aliens: Colonial Marines, Rayman Legends, Tomb Raider, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Luigi's Mansion 2, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Wonderful 101 are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

And we should get a few vita games next year. Killzone vita :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Possible Assassins creed 4 as they seem to make games pretty quick,though with watch dogs being released it may not be made until 2014.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Omg next year is gonna be sooooooo expensive for games,is watch dogs out next year?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Omg next year is gonna be sooooooo expensive for games,is watch dogs out next year?

No date was given yet, but I would be hopeful.

EDIT:
    Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed today that their near-future hacker game Watch Dogs is on the schedule for a 2013 release.

http://videogamewriters.com/ubisoft-says-watch-dogs-coming-next-year-56983

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Possible Assassins creed 4 as they seem to make games pretty quick,though with watch dogs being released it may not be made until 2014.

After AC3 I dunno if I'll be excited for the next game anymore. :(

Interesting that people think Watch Dogs is a 2013 release... I think it could easily stray into 2014, especially if both next gen consoles aren't released next year as I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Hi wallet? apologies in advance.

sincerely, me.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    After AC3 I dunno if I'll be excited for the next game anymore. :(

Interesting that people think Watch Dogs is a 2013 release... I think it could easily stray into 2014, especially if both next gen consoles aren't released next year as I suspect.

I liked it and dont read if you haven't cleared AC3
    after the ending there has to be a 4th game possible World vs Juno

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Haven't completed it so won't quote your post, but hopefully I'll get something out of it by the end. It just hasn't grabbed me at all so far, and it's really the biggest disappointment of the year for me at this point.

Hope I'll be proved wrong though, I really do. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ooh, and hopefully, the final fantasy X rerelease.

• Advertisement

Haven't completed it so won't quote your post, but hopefully I'll get something out of it by the end. It just hasn't grabbed me at all so far, and it's really the biggest disappointment of the year for me at this point.

Hope I'll be proved wrong though, I really do. :)

Desmonds 1916 rebel ancestor takes on the red coats now known as "the Tans" I cant believe you haven't got that far yet ;)

On another note I now call my English friends Lobsterbacks they have no idea what im on about :D

Desmonds 1916 rebel ancestor takes on the red coats now known as "the Tans" I cant believe you haven't got that far yet ;)

On another note I now call my English friends Lobsterbacks they have no idea what im on about :D

Ahaha! If that happened you've no idea how happy I'd be! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

ARMA 3 anyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heres what I'm looking forward too

Rome total war 2
    watch dogs
    last of us
    sim city 5
    ni no kuni
    GTA 5
    METAL Gear rising
    Aliens: Colonial Marines-Maybe
    company of heros 2

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

The following game interest me and I'll probably purchase most of them depending on reviews.

Aliens Colonial Marines
    Arma 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse
    Company of Heroes 2
    Crysis 3
    Dead Space 3
    Grand Theft Auto V
    The Elder Scrolls V: DragonBorn (PC)
    The Last of Us
    Metro: Last Light
    Project Cars
    Remember Me
    Total War Rome II
    Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
    Tomb Raider
    Watch Dogs

I'd also in interested in but have no clue when they coming out.
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Half Life 3
    Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
    Street Fighter V

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Most to what I am looking forward to is gta 5, bioshock infinity, last light. All those are first day buys, unless gta5 does not come in on PC. If its console only then they can feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I don't quite get why so many people are excited for Dead Space 3. From what I've seen, it looks like a real departure from the series.

Oh and the elder scrolls mmo,depending on review of course

deathrider wrote: »
    I don't quite get why so many people are excited for Dead Space 3. From what I've seen, it looks like a real departure from the series.

yes. yes and yes. dead space 3 is dead to me... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

We wont have a 2013 unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

While there was initial speculation Watch Dogs, ... would be headed for next-gen consoles, Ubisoft is instead pushing to get it on PCs and current-gen hardware, including possibly the WiiU.

This is in the same article I linked to in a previous post.

F1ngers wrote: »
    This is in the same article I linked to in a previous post.

Ah.

Not sure whether that's good or bad news, but cheers. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I saw this on reddit. Sorry if it's already been posted :

link

Headshot wrote: »
    We wont have a 2013 unfortunately

Lol

Ponster wrote: »
    I saw this on reddit. Sorry if it's already been posted :

link

damn, wii u really getting shafted on multy platform releases! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

I really am not a hardcore gamer any more. A handful of these games excite me at best

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

All those are first day buys, unless gta5 does not come in on PC. If its console only then they can feck off.

From what they've said it won't be released at the same time as the PS3 and 360, it'll come out a while later. From the sound of some of the interview it sounds like they've not even started it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Grimebox wrote: »
    I really am not a hardcore gamer any more. A handful of these games excite me at best

I am a fairly hardcore gamer, and still very few of these titles excite me.

In other news though, I'd forgotten about Deadpool :)

Varik wrote: »
    From what they've said it won't be released at the same time as the PS3 and 360, it'll come out a while later. From the sound of some of the interview it sounds like they've not even started it.

i dont own wii u, but i really want it to work out. i might getting it later on. the idea alone of being able to play full out console games on that tablet controller while TV can be used by misses really makes me want one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

i dont own wii u, but i really want it to work out. i might getting it later on. the idea alone of being able to play full out console games on that tablet controller while TV can be used by misses really makes me want one.

I don't think the wii U will fail and they'll likely start to get better at the multiplatform stuff in the coming years, and considering how things went with the PS2 and the Wii at the start we'll see a PS3/Wii U version of a games and a PS4/720 version as well.

When developers are making a game for the Wii U it'll take some of the risk away when they can also release a PS3 and dependent on MS a 360 versions.

Advertisement