Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Eats in Ennis?

Options
  • 26-06-2015 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm heading to Ennis tomorrow morning for the weekend, staying in the Rowan Tree, so I'm central. I just wondered if there was anywhere with half decent food - pub grub, Indian, whatever?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'd head to Cairde for breakfast, easiest way to find it is head for the Cathedral (follow the spire) and go right when you're at it. Great food at good prices. If you want a light lunch you could go to Zest or something like that, the Old Ground Hotel does great bar food (get the vol au vent). Dinner you're spoilt really, Bonfire is a great Indian, Stonehouse (upstairs of Knox's) is supposed to be nice, there's some really nice restaurants around, just follow your nose really.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The Sherwood Inn, Tesco Shopping Centre, Ennis.

A big feed of food at a very reasonable price.

http://www.thesherwood.ie/restaurant-menus

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Kilnababe

Right beside you is YOLO, best value in town. Enjoy your stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Thanks all, I'll walk past each and smell!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I forgot about YOLO, great spot for good food at a good price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

get the Yolo club sandwich. 6.95 for a full plate of food, lovely and cheaper than supermacs

Advertisement