Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Scirocco Fogs

Options
  • 13-05-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all, just wondering have any Scirocco drivers had trouble changing front fog bulbs? Managed to change the main headlamps today easily. Went to do the fogs then, got the plastic cover off, out came the connection, disconnected it but had 2 problems.
    1. The new bulbs I had bought looked nothing like what was already installed (99% sure I was sold the wrong ones.)
    2. Even if I had the correct bulbs, I could not for the life of me get the bulb out of the socket. Tried twisting, turning, pushing and pulling but no, nothing worked.

If anyone has done this and has any insight it would be much appreciated. Or any url's to how-to vids, again all appreciated. Checked YouTube and found two videos that neither show the bulb being disconnected or a close up of the replacement bulb..

So yeah, cheers

Advertisement