Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P60 - primary teacher

Options
  • 06-03-2015 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

Have any primary teachers received their 2014 P60 yet or does anyone know when they are normally sent out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

if its any consolation none of us got it in our secondary school yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Our ETB has sent it out already, dept people not got them yet AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

TheDriver wrote: »
    Our ETB has sent it out already, dept people not got them yet AFAIK

I'm Department paid and it just arrived in today's post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    if its any consolation none of us got it in our secondary school yet.
    Likewise. Any idea when they'll be sent out?

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Likewise. Any idea when they'll be sent out?

No, I never hold my breath for anything these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

I emailed payroll during the week. This is the response I got.

The Department is currently working in conjunction with the Print company in relation to the printing of the P60’s and we hope to issue all P60’s to approximately 98,000 school employees and pensioners over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks all, just need to sit tight so!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I note nothing on revenue anytime system either

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm a pensioner- got mine last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

My girlfriend is waiting on this to complete a mortgage application,

Absolute joke, been on the phone to them multiple times (when they answer the phone), but no help whatsoever.

Thinking of going through revenue, according to the site P60's must be published at most 6 weeks from the end of the year. "Your employer must give you a P60 (pdf) within 6 weeks of the end of each tax year"

• Advertisement

Yeah I thought there was a time limit too but then when we didn't ger them thought it was a mistake. Waiting on it to claim tax back from last year. Annoying.

sillysocks wrote: »
    Yeah I thought there was a time limit too but then when we didn't ger them thought it was a mistake. Waiting on it to claim tax back from last year. Annoying.

It is an absolute joke to be honest. Seems like the staff there have a bad reputation for not caring. My gf has been trying the last two weeks and has got through to someone once

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

It was the same last year, it seems it's difficult to do our paperwork when it comes to us being owed money, but we can be cut in less than a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I was told by someone working in tax that DES pays a fine every year for failing to issue these on time. I have no idea how true that is but wouldn't surprise me given they fail to do this within the 6 weeks every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

I did subbing while on TP (secondary school) and was paid by department just wondering if any of ye know when this might come up on paye anytime so I can claim my tax back from last year?

Is it normally this late coming out or have I missed something?

phish wrote: »
    I did subbing while on TP (secondary school) and was paid by department just wondering if any of ye know when this might come up on paye anytime so I can claim my tax back from last year?

Is it normally this late coming out or have I missed something?

Yes it is normally late, but this year is taking the absolute proverbial! I'm still waiting for the bit of subbing I did last year, I allocated too much credits so should be entitled to a refund.

The p60 just arrived this morning so they must be getting through them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

A few arrived in our place this morning,

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sesame

Old thread but same issue. Has anyone got their P60 yet for 2016?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sesame

Ah, found other more recent thread. I just searched boards for teacher P60 and this one came up.

So, looks like everyone else is still waiting too.

Advertisement