Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Other Channels

• 06-02-2005 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭

I'm having the problem on my Sky+ box where "Other Channels" I store go after a few hours, and I have to tune them in and store them again. I got Sky+ in March '04 and had to have the original box replaced. I don't have this problem on the other Sky box I have (5 years old). Any way of getting this fixed (besides getting a new Sky box)? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

cor wrote:
    I'm having the problem on my Sky+ box where "Other Channels" I store go after a few hours, and I have to tune them in and store them again. I got Sky+ in March '04 and had to have the original box replaced. I don't have this problem on the other Sky box I have (5 years old). Any way of getting this fixed (besides getting a new Sky box)? Thanks.

I had this problem too. I had my Sky+ box replaced 4 times. the supplier had a batch of faulty boxes (10). finally got one that worked fine. You might have to get the box replaced. Do it before your warranty expires. good luck!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Anybody have a list of what you can tune into the Other Channels section,I have BBC3 Bbc news etc etc.I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭cor

Thanks djpaul.

I phoned Sky previously about this problem but they didn't want to know. The person I spoke with didn't understand what I meant. When I told them the channel I was trying to tune in (5Live), they said they were "unable to facilitate me".

I'll get on to Sky again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Anytime Mate! Keep us posted. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement