Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parental Lock

Options
  • 01-02-2005 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hi All,

I recently bought a FTV Sky card, but the Parental Lock function is turned on so can't watch any category films over 18. The person I got it from doesn't know the code. I tried the last 4 digits of the card and 0000. Does anyone know how to reset this?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭egal

Hello

I'm afraid I don't know how to re-set, but I have sent you a private message which may or may not be of some use.

egal.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭jasgrif11

egal no joy I tried the last four digits of previous card also. Does anyone know if sky can unblock this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Yep, at this stage it would be a phone call to a wee bonnie lassie.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

The guy you bought it off should replace it.I bought a card off a company in Galway with the same problem last year and they replaced it.

Advertisement