Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bi girl in cork new to scene

Options
  • 27-10-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm a bi girl living in Cork. I'm in my late twenties and have known I was bi since my teens but I've spent most of my twenties in a relationship with a man so never had much chance to explore it. Now I'm single and want to go out on the scene but I don't have anyone to go with and would feel weird going out alone.

So that's really what I'm looking for here, a bit of company maybe some advice on places to go or some advice in general.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Uncle Ruckus

If you don't want to go alone then you could make friends at the Outhouse or check out the Gay Cork website.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,870 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Outhouse is in Dublin!

Try

http://www.linc.ie/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement