Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access google

Options
  • 15-09-2009 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Comes up as connection broken? I can access urls directly no problem. What's going on here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

It's only working on and off for me for the last few hours. Probably just down at the moment. Youtube not working either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Working fine for me now. I have been having issues alright though on and off. Was going mad flushing my DNS and rebooting routers trying to figure out what was going out. In my head I was thinking that it had to be something on my end that was wrong as there was no way that Google could be having server issues or whatever. After about 10 minutes the first time I noticed that I still had a connection and tried a ping to Google which worked and then noticed that EVERY other site worked. Felt like such a fool.

Advertisement