Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW EP - free download - ambient trip hop

Options
  • 16-01-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭

Thought ya'll might like to check this out, its an EP I did a while back which is available for free download:

http://robertcrosbie.net/19000.html

Its part of a project I'm working on called Geisha, we / I have done three albums now, and this one was particularly interesting as a I had a friend and fellow electronic musician send me over a load of samples and loops which I then used in each of these four tracks. In most cases they formed the idea for the track, and gave me the creative spark which is often the hardest part - getting started.

So these tracks are long, deep, slow, but with good beats and enough interesting things to keep you going! The best track is probably the last one, track 4 - it almost takes you on a journey (if you're *ahem* in the right "mood"). ;-)

Enjoy and please post any feedback you may have!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Fair play man, i downloaded 'Light Touching for heaven' in mid 2010 & 'Free spirit', 'Sounds of geisha' & '19000 objects' last year, absolutley fúcking brilliant stuff.

On that note, i will have a bit of 'Beteu' right now:)

Advertisement