Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work BBQ need entertainment ideas

Options
  • 01-08-2014 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    My company is looking for something we could do for some entertainment at a BBQ.
    Last year we did a table quiz which was good craic but looking for something different this year.
    Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

We recently rented out body zorbs and played bubble football from a place called bubblefootballmayo for an event of ours. They have a website and facebook if you search them up. Unbelievable craic , best thing out there! might suit your BBQ

• Registered Users Posts: 26 LadyMeowMeow

That sounds like fun. You could try:

Giant outdoor games

Rodeo bull hire

Sumo suits

I tried to post links but I'm a new user so it wont let me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 LadyMeowMeow

Just a thought - after the whole Garth Brooks thing this year, why not have a Wild West BBQ.
    Rodeo bull, get dance teacher out to teach you all some cheesey line dancing, country music, fancy dress..

Advertisement