Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is that terrible Assistant Commentator on Setanta ?

Options
  • 07-09-2007 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

He cant even speak properly - atrocious

Im going to TV3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Jeremy Staunton ? Irish Fly Half plays for London Irish now, bit of a confidence player, always looks likely to choke though.

He's also a crap commentator.

ITV have better commentary, but I think the picture quality on Setanta is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Yeh it could be Jeremy Staunton actually as the commentator sounds young enough.

Might try ITV for this half

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

LFC5Times wrote:
    Yeh it could be Jeremy Staunton actually as the commentator sounds young enough.

Might try ITV for this half

Stick with Stuart Barnes (ITV), he's fairly good.

LFC5Times wrote:

Im going to TV3
    Don't bother. They are crap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

TV3 has far better picture quality.

I just checked the picture bit rate - TV3 has twice the video bitrate of ITV

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Yeh TV3 was much better picture quality

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

The sound on ITV was terrible for me, crowd and ref too loud, I couldnt hear the commentators! I was surprised that tv3 weren't bad, given how sh1te their soccer coverage is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement