Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jelly Bean S3 Problems?

Options
  • 24-11-2012 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I just updated my s3 to jelly bean today and it seems like it is taking longer to charge and the discharge rate seems to be faster than before. Also the led indicator is not bright anymore. Is anyone else getting this? Sorry if theres been other threads on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Hey all,
    I just updated my s3 to jelly bean today and it seems like it is taking longer to charge and the discharge rate seems to be faster than before. Also the led indicator is not bright anymore. Is anyone else getting this? Sorry if theres been other threads on this.

I was not v happy with my JB update. So i backed up my phone via kies and did a factory reset. Works very well now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

cais wrote: »

I was not v happy with my JB update. So i backed up my phone via kies and did a factory reset. Works very well now.
    I'd say they will release a future patch to resolve the issues. Fingers crossed its soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭thelongwait

cais wrote: »

If I do a Factory reset do I lose jelly bean and go back to ice cream sandwich, or will jelly bean stay and just work better??

Sorry if its a stupid question!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

If I do a Factory reset do I lose jelly bean and go back to ice cream sandwich, or will jelly bean stay and just work better??

No

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

It will stay on jelly bean. It wont revert back to ICS. Good Luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement