Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one glitch Argos

Options
  • 14-11-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

So browsing the site today and came across this, might be good for people who didn't get the 410 with 3 games,

Offer says you get the wii u Mario and mass effect but there in as a controller and a play and charge kit.

Handy with fifa 15 aswell.
    Here's screenshots.
    And link
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3095191.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 reetz

When you go to the reserve page the price goes back to normal. No good

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

reetz wrote: »
    When you go to the reserve page the price goes back to normal. No good

I was able to reserve it as €399 for Nutgrove so does work, got the email that shows as €399, if anyone wants the reservation let me know. Send me a PM with email address to forward email. GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Get Nintendo Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle with Mass Effect 3 game and FIFA 13 game for €399.99 when bought together. Offer ends 25 November 2014.

Why offer WII U items with the XBOX ONE???

i think you can add two controllers for free

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

MoodeRator wrote: »
    Get Nintendo Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle with Mass Effect 3 game and FIFA 13 game for €399.99 when bought together. Offer ends 25 November 2014.

Why offer WII U items with the XBOX ONE???

Exactly why i called it a glitch. lets hope they dont realise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Good find.... but can't find stock anywhere for all the three!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

i dont think you need all 3, just add 2 controllers instead of play and charge, they are added as free. I think!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Got this to work...

l9hNk6e.png

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

castlebar have all 3, if my other post doent work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Maybe I'm missing something, but 399 for wii u with mario kart, and 2 other 2 year old games is hardly a bargain??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Maybe I'm missing something, but 399 for wii u with mario kart, and 2 other 2 year old games is hardly a bargain??

You're missing something

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

This is text book Argos misdirection, there is a glitch so lets not fix it but rather change the wording(Wii U rather than Xbone) to confuse the masses.

Dramatisation may not have happened. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

tinodz wrote: »
    Got this to work...

l9hNk6e.png

Did anyone collect it yet, have two controllers and XB1 in Tallaght, don't want to travel from Navan to be told it's a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Is out of stock at most Dublin stores, think it's upto the store manager whether to honour the deal or not. Like the previous ps4 bundles posted earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ulnar

meathman0 wrote: »
    Did anyone collect it yet, have two controllers and XB1 in Tallaght, don't want to travel from Navan to be told it's a mistake.

I have a reservation for Navan if that's any use, ironically I'm in Tallaght :-)

Ulnar wrote: »
    I have a reservation for Navan if that's any use, ironically I'm in Tallaght :-)

Hi Ulnar, sent you PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

You get three controllers??? Anyone selling one?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ulnar

meathman0 wrote: »
    Hi Ulnar, sent you PM.

Pm'd you, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭bromley52

tinodz wrote: »
    Got this to work...

l9hNk6e.png

I got this to work in Galway if anyone wants the code to try collecting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 engari

Collected in Ilac centre just now. Wasn't accepting payment at first, manager was called and agreed to honour the email and we got the 2 controllers for nothing! Thanks for this OP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I got this to work in galway as well, collected earlier. thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Orchid

Great find OP, thank you. I have a booking number for Cork Blackpool valid till close of business on Monday which I decided I won't use. If anyone wants it they can pm me.

Have a code for Tallaght if anyone wants it , it's till 6pm this evening , short notice but I did pm someone who was looking fit it and they haven't got back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Beadyeye

engari wrote: »
    Collected in Ilac centre just now. Wasn't accepting payment at first, manager was called and agreed to honour the email and we got the 2 controllers for nothing! Thanks for this OP.

Hi ya, just reserved this in Illac as well. Did it take much convincing the manager? Did you have a print out of email or just show him/her on your phone? Ha, basically, what you think my chance of having my reservation honoured are? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'd imagine this will be closed off after today.

They generally accept them for one day then alter the offers at night time for the next working day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭tommybc

if anyone has a spare one for galway i'd would be thankful in using it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭tommybc

Can't edit post, but for me it says "Unable to check stock at this time"

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Beadyeye

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'd imagine this will be closed off after today.

They generally accept them for one day then alter the offers at night time for the next working day.

I know where your coming from, but would the fact I have it reserved not work in my favour? I have the email and everything. I tried every store after I reserved and there was no store available that had the pads in stock, so I guess (hope) I got lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Have reservation in Tallaght until EOD tomorrow if any one wants it.

Have 2 so will be going up later to grab one and see if the give the 2 controllers for free.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭jessie_pinkman

This greedy ***** is selling a couple for a profit wwwdotadvertsdotie/xbox/xbox-one-fifa-15-bundle-sealed-receipt/6873195

Advertisement