Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing laptop charger

Options
  • 06-11-2014 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

If anyone comes across a stray laptop charger in the vicinity of scholars or the Venus labs will they let me know please? Venus labs weren't too helpful when I called but anyway...and this is an utterly long shot but I'd appreciate it all the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Try UL Fresher's page on Facebook. There's a lot of people in it so you'll have a better chance of finding someone who might've found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

pipkin12 wrote: »
    If anyone comes across a stray laptop charger in the vicinity of scholars or the Venus labs will they let me know please? Venus labs weren't too helpful when I called but anyway...and this is an utterly long shot but I'd appreciate it all the same.

I'd try go to reception in the main building and ask too. If you still get nothing, usually if you go to the library they have a drawer full of every charger under the sun

Advertisement