Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lehman outburst

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

DesF wrote: »
    What?

Who did Torres headbutt?
    nobody! he and Metzelder, or one of the Germany defenders clashed heads contesting a kick out or a long ball in the second half.....ref booked him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

gucci wrote: »
    nobody! he and Metzelder, or one of the Germany defenders clashed heads contesting a kick out or a long ball in the second half.....ref booked him!

Ah, he lead with the head, definite booking imo.

Ah, he lead with the head, definite booking imo.

Nah, I dont think so. Torres and Casillas gettin booked was a joke.

I thought the ref was poor tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Nah, I dont think so.

I was joking.

of course he lead with the head, it's at the top of his body.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

roffles.

Ref was very poor alright. It looked like Lehmann handled outside the area and he blew for a nonexistent foul on Capdevila right at the end when Gomez was in. No final for him next time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Heh
    Next season Lehmann is coming to Stuttgart.
    Great!
    Have to say he is mental but a decent keeper, better than Schaefer (our keeper last year) anyway

I was joking.

of course he lead with the head, it's at the top of his body.

Apog-ol-igolies.

My brothers mates were watchin it with me (was his 18th yesterday so my hands were tied) and crap like that was an observaton for some of them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,272 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

grahamo wrote: »
    Credit to Podolski, He could've hit the deck when Silva "loafed him" to get him sent off but he didn't. The ref was very poor.

Disagree - Podolski ran over looking to get a reaction, pushed his head against Silva's, then as soon as Silva did anyting (nothing) Podolski turn and shouted for th eref to do something about it.

Why should Podolski get any credit for that, at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Anybody have a link or anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Torres had a lot of frees against im yesterday,lot of niggly/late tackles.....so I'd say the booking was more a collective one and not just for that incident!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

The ref was shockin but Lehmann should be put down! Or at least locked away!

Advertisement