Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgetting Answerbooks...

Options
  • 07-06-2003 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭

lol,

walked out of Irish Paper II chatting to a friend.... Left the hall, went downstairs and started talking about the exam... I mentioned some question and he looked down at the paper in his hand and realised that he was holding his answerbook...

I've never seen someone run so fast... :D Must happen to people though.... scary yet amusing...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Some examiners wouldnt have taken it off him. i know one of the ones in our school wouldnt have (STOP SHOUTING YOU COW CANT YOU SEE WE'RE UNDER ENOUGH PRESSURE).

It can happen i guess. Weird things happen in exams. Like in english Paper one i was using words i never have before my vocabulary suddenly expanded. It was great, my essay sounded very impressive....A plethora of this and a myriad of that etc etc :)

Advertisement