Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colt 1911 Co2 NBB Mag

Options
  • 10-10-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I recently got a gun from Hobby Airsoft, The Colt 1911 (Co2 NBB) by Cybergun.
    The magazine is misfeeding, it will only shoot about 4 BBs and then it just dry fires and it will only shoot if it's turned upside down.
    Does anyone have a spare mag or a solution?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭dubhlinn55

I recently got a gun from Hobby Airsoft, The Colt 1911 (Co2 NBB) by Cybergun.
    The magazine is misfeeding, it will only shoot about 4 BBs and then it just dry fires and it will only shoot if it's turned upside down.
    Does anyone have a spare mag or a solution?
    Cheers.

Mate very lightly spray the rubber and pin aswell as the spring with silicone spray this usually works hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Faint_Floss

Thanks man! You just saved me €60

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭dubhlinn55

Thanks man! You just saved me €60

Ur wecome i hoped it worked for you always a good tip to spray a little bit of silicone on the nipple and seal every co2 replacement u dont want the seal drying out.

Advertisement