Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Indoor Venue Needed

Options
  • 03-10-2015 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

My name is Dan and I'm a resident and lover of Maynooth. I'm looking for a venue to hold a small group of two year olds for Saturday morning soccer play. It'll last 50mins & is something to build confidence, turn taking and team work in little Maynooth'ions.

The session will be free and I wondered if anyone on the board had any contacts that I might be able to follow up with. Does anyone know anyone else of influence I might talk too. Even if they're paid venue's I'm sure I fund it for a while and find sponsorship eventually in the community.

Thanks in advance.

Dan - Father of one amazing, 2 y/o Maynooth'ion.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

I can only help you by saying that you will attract a more appropriate audience by posting in the Kildare forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Try maynooth GAA. If you're a member you can use the club house for free (or small fee, cent remember). If you know someone who is a member (most people are) they might be able to get it for you.

Otherwise the boys school allows people to use their PE hall and a lot of clubs use that. Another option is the secondary school .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Did you try the priest school?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Teamwork in two year olds? :D

Try the Uni. They have a great seminary there. They like to entertain the possibility of building teamwork in two year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Teamwork in two year olds? :D

Try the Uni. They have a great seminary there. They like to entertain the possibility of building teamwork in two year olds.

Be like herding cats!

• Advertisement
Advertisement