Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Outreach Campus In Kilkenny (accommodation)

Options
  • 19-08-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

I have recently bought a house in kilkenny and I have a spare dbl room that will be available to rent this coming September. It's a lovely 4 bedroom house a short stroll from the St. Kierans College (Outreach Campus).
    The house is owner occupied with one other person renting. I don't intend to fill the fourth room as you don't even notice 3 renting but 4 starts to make it crowded. I just considered this forum as the room is available in September (college semester start) and if the person only intended to stay mid week I could certainly look to lower the rental price.

Apologies if this is the incorrect forum. If someone could suggest the correct place to post that would be great. There doesn't seem to be any discussion boards online specific to Maynooth Outreach.

Advertisement