Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

health

Options
  • 22-07-2015 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got my eyebrow pierced when I was 16 I was told to take it out by teachers in school so I removed the 2 balls and left just the barbell in. Somehow the barbell got stuck and stayed in my skull.having felt no pain just the worry of it being in my actual head! I Went to my local GP about it he said if it was not hurting me then you should leave it, it probably will do no harm. For years now it has been grand and have felt no pain from it only up until the past 5 months and only then is it a sharp pain for no more than 5 minutes and it is not daily also. As its been 5 years it's that long that I can no longer feel the bar around where it was originally pierced. Anybody any suggestions will I need a CT scan or will it be a quick incision
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This forum is for feedback relating to the site, rather than for general queries. However site rules specify that medical advice can neither be sought nor given on Boards, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement