Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Room in Amsterdam !

Options
  • 20-07-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, I'm not actually sure if Its ok to post this here but I'm sure I'll soon get told if I'm not. Long story short , I booked a trip to Amsterdam for two adults for the dates the 23rd to the 25th of August, so two nights. Basically, something has come up which means that we are no longer able to go on this trip , but the room is totally non refundable. I'd hate for all my money , and the room to go to waste, so I'm hoping maybe someone else would like to go instead, in our place , for half the price ! The original price for the room was 138, so I would be asking for 69. The hotel is the student hotel in Amsterdam central, which is close to the city and lots of tram stops. Reply to this thread or message for more details !
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Pm the OP if interested.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement