Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY work experience

Options
  • 27-05-2015 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm looking for work experience with a physiotherapist and have emailed places with no reply. It's for next year. Does anyone know of anywhere that offers it? Any suggestions would be really appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gerard98

Instead of emailing try calling them because some companies will tend to not respond to emails unless you follow up on them.
    If you live near Celbridge in Kildare there is a physio thats run by a former olympian, the name of the physio is "the performance clinic" and their number are (01) 628 8558.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 missdotty123

gerard98 wrote: »
    Instead of emailing try calling them because some companies will tend to not respond to emails unless you follow up on them.
    If you live near Celbridge in Kildare there is a physio thats run by a former olympian, the name of the physio is "the performance clinic" and their number are (01) 628 8558.
    Thank you for the suggestion but I live in Dublin :) and I'll try calling thanks :)

Advertisement