Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise - Cogenitor

Options
  • 04-05-2003 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Good Episode, Brought a whole new meaning to ThreeSomes for me :D

Great Ep. Definitely one of the defining Prime Directive Episodes I think. There's prolly going to be a good few more where things get really messed up in order for starfleet to start putting some thinking into such directives

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭MrBigglesworth

Just on tonight on Sky, alot of this series is centering around Trip alot, dont yas think?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

twas a good episode indeed, nicely done surprising ending, good emotion shown from both trip and archer, with archer trying not to soften the blow one bit, funny also with the doctor offering pictures :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Actually i thought this was a great ep.. classic Trek i think.. more like the good ole TNG.

Yes there are a lot of plots that have Tripp but then again he is one of the best characters! Archer actually did pretty well too, he is getting more captain like and he was cool piloting the little ship.

Reed developed his character a little too... he got some at least!! About time.. he is a prune usually!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

he does the whole english prune, limey thing very well though i think, we'll probably see him lighten up a bit as the show progresses and he may acutally reveal some personal information shock horror

Advertisement