Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best way to get bag from Benidorm to Ireland?? Stupidly left it behind in Hotel!

Options
  • 29-06-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I foolishly left a bag behind me in the apartment I was staying in in Benidorm, only realised when I arrived at the Airport :( By then it was too late to go back for it as the Apartment block was a 45 min drive away so I rang the receptionist from the airport and she told me she had my bag and if I wanted them to drop it down to the airport it was going to cost 140e!!!!!
    When I told her I didn't have that kind of money on me she said I could organise a courier service to collect it and deliver it back home to me which wouldn't cost as much.

So here I am and havent a clue where to start!! The bag weighs around 6kg (i think)
    Can anyone help me??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Cheapest way could be to fly in and get it. Courier for a big bag could be really expensive especially if you have to organise collection of same and there are no delivery details on the bag, plus no-one to sign the customs declaration.

Advertisement