Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maltese puppies!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JulyBug

Hi Kerri,
    Don't suppose you still have the name and number of that breeder, I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a maltese breeder but I'm failing miserably:(. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me. My e.mail is foxxxygravy@gmail.com!
    Thank you:)

kerri tee wrote: »
    hey . i have a maltese :D shes just over a year now and weighs about 5lb :rolleyes:
    I got her off a breeder outside belfast and she is just BeAuTiFulll :p
    i love her to bits and i would reallyy recommend u buy one as soon as you find one becauase there worth it :D
    i keep her hair long . hard work but its worth it ;)

heres is some pictures of her

Tilly today on her own :

DSCF0305.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

tell me what you think

thanks

xkerrix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

wow

what a cutie.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Why dont you try the Maltese club, there is a contact on the IKC website.
    http://ikc.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=17&Itemid=32

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 mousey2

myloodles wrote: »
    She is so beautiful you are clearly brilliant with her well done, do you have contact details for the breeder? as I've being trying to find a Maltese for months.
    Best wishes
    she is a little beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 littlehuskie

Hi all - firstly your pics are just gorgeous - Maltys are just gorgeous looking wee things! I am looking for a Maltese bitch in Northern Ireland ( although I would travel to get the right one) to become our family pet - its just my boyfriend and I so we can give this little one our undivided attention. The reason I want a malty is beacuse I have terrible allergies to dogs, but surprisingly not to Malty's!!! I have read so many things about puppy scams and puppy farms that I am nervous to just reply to the ads on the net. I will be contacting the breeders already mentioned on this page to see how far this gets me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Domo182

hi, thanks for all the replys, i have tried a few of your suggestions and think i've found one, i already have 2 fantastic rescue dogs, i love them to bits and they are fantastic with each other, and i know they will be very good with a new pup, my 2 dogs at the mo have me worn out from all the walking and playing they are very energetic, but would not part with them for the world, i know you prob think im mad looking for a maltese but the breed are fantastic and make great companions. thanks again. :D:D:D

Does anyone know where i can get a maltese pup finding it very hard any help would be great thanks dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Domo182

Domo182 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i can get a maltese pup finding it very hard any help would be great thanks dave.
    Its ok got a little girl last week thanks for nothing:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Jesus, loose the attitude will ya?

Advertisement